Bhabayagga

Shy newcomer
Hello!

I guess I should introduce myself.

Though, I don't think I want to reveal anything important in here. Iunno, paranoia and stuff.

Anyway.

I'm eighteen, I'm a guy and I'm pretty much necro, like probably all of us here. But I somewhat prefer dead girls over dead boys.

I also like to write poetry (of low quality), like to go to parties (mostly Trance, Hardstyle, but also Heavy Metal concerts).

What else...

Oh yes. I'm a smoker. (And yes, I am aware it might kill me. But, believe me, we all are gonna die one day, smoking or not. At least I prefer to have some fun till I die).

Greetings from Czech Republic, guys and gals.

Have a nice day

K.

Hi Bhaba and welcome. Definitely do not reveal personal stuff on here, we're all sickos and perverts, you never know what might happen! The bunny wunnies would like me to add that you can trust them completely and if you'd like to give them your PIN number they'll keep it safe for you!

Welcome Bhabbayagga

you can damage your adam's apple if you smoke too much!!! plus you can get cancer of it...let me be your doctor to remove it..haha, anyway, welcome to cdg)) agree with meatpie, very nice intro for young hottie.

Welcome Bhabayagga. Feel free to smoke all you want. After all, if you should die young from accident or something, the chemicals your body accumulates from the cigarettes will preserve your body longer so more of us can have a turn. :horny:

Hello Bhabbayagga!, nice intro! and hello everyone else. I hope we're all doing lovely tonight :)

Back