A very HOT young student out cold on location...again he never had a clue how many enjoyed his passed out state not to mention those that continue to

View attachment 56355View attachment 56356View attachment 56357View attachment 56358View attachment 56359

The Best Man is usually responsible in many parts of the world for organizing

the famed Batchelor Party. The last night out for the Groom to be as a "free" man!

Pranks range from strippers where at times one of the girls ends up stripping the Groom to be,

to his mates stripping him and tying him to a pole out in public naked, to shaving the Groom to be's

body from neck to ankles.

You are about to witness one case where the biggest joke ended up being played on the Best Man.

We'll never know what hi jinks took place with the Groom to be on this night in the big city, but somehow
the Best Man became separated from his groomsmen still wearing his own t-shirts, that he'd bought for them
all chiding that the Groom to be was making the "big mistake" by not remaining "free".

I'll let you judge who made the "big mistake" here when the Best Man made his way to the local train station in the
middle of the night stumbling along barely able to stay on his feet and all alone. It didn't take long for him to be observed
and his state to be appreciated. We are fortunate to have the opportunity here to relive this moment in treasured keepsake
photos take well over a decade ago. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have for many years. Please show your
appreciation by clicking on the button "Rate this thread" in the upper right corner and voting.

View attachment 56495View attachment 56496View attachment 56497View attachment 56498View attachment 56499

There are a few more if you like these...

The really BIG Mistake

was when his mates let him separate from them when he was in NO condition to know what he was doing.
Then again as they say "one person's loss is another person's gain". Here he is preserved in all his cuteness. If he's
alive I'm sure he's no longer this tasty."

View attachment 56500View attachment 56501View attachment 56502

Fini

Really hot stories!

Back