Does anyone know what human meat tastes like? It is not one of my fetishes and quite frankly I have no interest in it but someone must be able to tell us what it tastes like - venison, beef, pork, or ?
 
Well it is hard to discribe more of gamey like venidon. Elk vs deer would be one way to put it. It realy depinds on where it comes from. Has anyone tried buffao is as close as i can tell you. It is a tastes of its own. I hope this helps.
 
When I was a Kid and ready about Cannibalism I often wondered if they cooked their victims or ate them raw? This is not really one of my turn on 's Unless Roasting a biker with his boots and leathers on counts.
 
I've imagined cutting someone's abs open and chewing on their intestines while theyre alive but that's about it.
 
Depend probably what they wanna eat. Some meat would be better when cooked, but few parts would go down raw too ^^
 
I definately want to try at some point. But it can't be just anyone.

And once I'm dead I want someone I love to eat as much of me as they can so we can be together forever
 
I definately want to try at some point. But it can't be just anyone.

And once I'm dead I want someone I love to eat as much of me as they can so we can be together forever

The ultimate act of love is to eat the dead body of one's life partner?. Logically and emotionally it makes perfect sense but, to be honest, I'm not sure I could ever go through with it.
 
I'd be happy to donate some of my meat for someone to try. Maybe a bit of leg or a bit of rump even some pec or shoulder. To many guys offering their cocks & balls & getting no takers. However I would not object if someone really wants them
 
Don't be ashamed of your desires. I want us all to be free of judgement here.
 
33 white male 5'10" 170 lbs 6c in North Carolina looking to meet offline. Open to having a guy eat my cock and balls
 
Back
Top