Guest viewing is limited
id slice off his sole and make him watch me slowly savor it
 
Could never eat a person. Only if I was starving. Couldn't fuck a dead body either lol
 
Listen...meat is meat. The same considerations apply. Butchered properly...refrigerate and cook. This is a simplification as I have already gone into the entire process in detail.
 
I've always had a fantasy of being roosted alive, after my clothes are destroyed at a secluded camp site, Im shaved clean to head to toe, gutted, a Pole shoved from my ass to out of my mouth while Im still alive and turned over a fire. Idk why I fantasy's over this but the urge is strong to want someone hot do this to me or a group of younger ones, but that's after they had there fun with me fucking me raw. I've also wanted to write porn stories too xD
 
very interesting fuckenfox , it's not impossible, meat is meat ! i'm curious to know the process in detail .........
 
Last edited:
I'm defo more of a wannabe cannibal than a necro! Always wanted to eat human flesh since I was young! Always wanted to murder someone! Although I've grown up and I realise I can't act on it! I still wonder a lot how I could try it and how it would taste... Maybe cuz it's so taboo!
 
Yes
 
How To Eat Your Mate (Friend)

 
Cannibalism sadly is so hard to do though, depends on two people who have to both be super safe and secret about it and takes a ton of planning and secrecy..
 
Cannibalism sadly is so hard to do though, depends on two people who have to both be super safe and secret about it and takes a ton of planning and secrecy..

its easier and not as hard as one might think it is...........
 
I'd love to watch cowboycuffer work on firmandslim. Maybe he'd let me chew on the empty ball sac.
 
I COULDN`T DO IT BUT IF IT CAME TO THE CRUNCH AND I AM TRAPPED WITH NO WAY OUT FOR A VERY LONG TIME MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO
 
no i am not just saying if you were trapped with no way out like a cave-in or lost at sea you might end up choosing to do so as a last resort
 
nice pics,are these pics from a computer game??????????
 
hi guys,

I really hope this won't be too much to ask, but do any of you have a copy of the deleted scene of Dario Argento's Masters of Horror episode entitled "Jenifer"
where the hideous looking Jenifer gave the chained boy a blowjob scene then ate it afterwards? Many reviews say that the deleted scene is included in the "So hideous, My Love" documentary but there is no free download anywhere on the internet. I was looking for that scene over the internet for years already but there was no copy anywhere. If you have a copy of that deleted scene, would you mind sharing it with me please? All I really want to see is the deleted scene. Hope that you would consider this request. Thank you for reading. :)
 
I'm not going to put into action but I think most have looked at a handsome guy's cock and wondered what it would be like to eat it.
 
Back
Top