Now I periodically wonder if I would make great meat for harvesting and eating

XdxG6fM.jpg
We owe it to science to find out! :D

Yesssss. Cannibalism is so hot! If I were to come across the corpse of a dead guy, I'd take it home, fuck it, then make good use out of the meat (no pun intended), not only would it be a tasty meal, but it'd also be so arousing to know that I'm eating the flesh of a hot guy. I might even eat his beautiful face off raw.

Yesssss. Cannibalism is so hot! If I were to come across the corpse of a dead guy, I'd take it home, fuck it, then make good use out of the meat (no pun intended), not only would it be a tasty meal, but it'd also be so arousing to know that I'm eating the flesh of a hot guy. I might even eat his beautiful face off raw.
You don't have to go out to pick up your meal. Invite it in, do a quick kill, and it's ready to eat. And so many ways to prepare it. Yum.

would you like to do it with me and my body?

View attachment 129141

It really depends on the guy. I've got to have that urge to devour, you know? If it's not there, my heart just isn't in it.
However, I'm always game for drinking their fresh blood or sucking it out of their still beating heart.

I might even eat his beautiful face off raw.
Ah yes, a beautiful face. My preference is to eat the beautiful face of a living young man. The blood is delightfully warm, and flows freely as his panicked heart pumps wildly. Best, his eyes can see my teeth up close…even bits of his flesh hanging from between my teeth. My bloody lips. My sadistically smiling eyes.

My tongue pokes at his eyeballs. My salivating lips sucking bloody snot from his nose. When he opens his mouth to scream, my teeth sink into his lips. I bite at his scalp, ripping out chunks of hair, then run my fingers through his bloody locks. In time, as he loses strength and his will to fight, I can grab his tongue without fear of him biting me. The tongue is tough but my teeth have a frenzied strength of their own, pulling and grinding, until his tongue is ripped out or simply severed.

I chew fervently at his cheeks until I break through to his molars. His stubbly chin has a course taste. I rip strips of skin from his forehead. As he nears death, his eyes staring blankly at mine, I suck his eyeballs from his skull, bite into the sweet orbs, and chew, drooling vitreous fluid onto his face.

I lie naked on his naked body, my cock rigid and throbbing, his flaccid and lifeless, as I finish my meal. My teeth chew and rip all flesh from his face, or what was once a face. Now simply a bloody mass of nothing to be posted on CDG. There really isn’t much to eat from a face, not as compared to the trunk and limbs. Not a filling meal, but more a fulfilling treat. Consuming beauty.

With proper prep, and a willing person - that delivered their meat to the final lover / butcher / chef / diner - any of us could / would be good meat. How you would do the prep - and how excited you got the meat - before the meat died - would all make a difference.

The meat can be excited - but not anxious. The intestines really should be cleaned - a several day "fast", lots of water - and a few days of bowel movements. Or, a half day fast, and several enemas to flush out the intestines.

The blood needs to be drained - via the heart beatimg - hanging by ankles, and slitting the throat - without severing the spine is a good method.

Or, a really excited kinky guy that wants to be castrated / nullo-ed and extreme deep fisted - might make for a really fun time - with needles to drain blood vessels - and a slow gutting - as his throat sucks on a cock - If the meat is happy / content and volunteers - there are lots of ways it can be converted from live-stock to meat.

Anyone here into cannibalism?
Many cannibals were also necrophiles.

I think eating human flesh is even bigger taboo than having sex with dead.

If I would find a dead body that was not rotten - I would take a piece and try what it tastes. :yummy:
I like to write stories about cannibalism and necro , and fantasize about to be eaten alive or already dead

With proper prep, and a willing person - that delivered their meat to the final lover / butcher / chef / diner - any of us could / would be good meat. How you would do the prep - and how excited you got the meat - before the meat died - would all make a difference.

The meat can be excited - but not anxious. The intestines really should be cleaned - a several day "fast", lots of water - and a few days of bowel movements. Or, a half day fast, and several enemas to flush out the intestines.

The blood needs to be drained - via the heart beatimg - hanging by ankles, and slitting the throat - without severing the spine is a good method.

Or, a really excited kinky guy that wants to be castrated / nullo-ed and extreme deep fisted - might make for a really fun time - with needles to drain blood vessels - and a slow gutting - as his throat sucks on a cock - If the meat is happy / content and volunteers - there are lots of ways it can be converted from live-stock to meat.
I like to eat happy meat.

Hello everyone in the forum I'm a sub and a victim looking for a brutal sir and butcher without limits, please write to me on WickrMe lukas17yocutme :I am new here::giggle:

Butt steaks, too. Ground man-beef stuffed into intestines make great sausages.

Back