but it's not the work of a butcher , it's a pity for the meat !.........(in the pic, ready for the kitchen ,100% meat ) .....

Last edited:
here I'm if u befor kill me with a dagger in heart..after my plasure my body will be your..

I am also into cannibalism. If I had the opportunity I would try an attractive guys meat. I often fantacize about the idea. I would prefer feet, hands, cock but certainly also other parts. Is there anybody willing?

THE ROAST OF MALIK
a cannibal story
"it was a pretty normal day that day, tho a party that night was a lil different than usual. Malik was there, somewhat unexpectedly. We danced a lil and such, and he got a bit drunk. so he didnt notice when i didnt take him to his house, but rather to my special shed up in the cascades about 20 miles away. he slept well that night, and in the morning was a bit disconcerted to find himself in a large plexiglass cage. he shouted, i heard him thru the air holes in the top and sides. 'WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!!'
I came around the corner. "glad ur up. it will be soo much more fun this way."
i opened the cage. he suddenly noticed how i had tied him to the bed by the wrists and feet.
he looked kinda panicked and said "what are u doing??"
"remember how u said u wanted to eat me?"
"yeah.... oh no"
i smirked. "you will be sooo delicious"
"of course," i added with a wicked grin, "theres something that might make u taste just that lil bit better."
i moved his feet up the bed, the ropes sliding along the bars on the sides, until his ass was fully accessible.
he moaned softly as i inserted my dick. his sphincter wrapped around the base of my cock.
"ah" he groaned as i vigorously began fucking
I fucked hard then slow, then hard again, increasing in speed and force until his whole body was shaking from the battering.
i came in his ass, a pretty good nut bust since i hadnt jacked off for a week.
then i laughed. "i forgot to give u a reacharound, didnt i?" i began to jack him off. not surprisingly he was already horny, and it didnt take long before he also busted a pretty good nut. i licked a lil off his chest, looking up at his face. i smiled and laughed. "cant wait to taste the inside" i said. he kinda glared at me, but he almost seemed to smile.
i smeared the rest of his cum around on his chest and stomach. "seasoning" i laughed. then, i took the bed along its track to the prepping room.
when we got to the prep room, i began to smear his body with various bastes and seasonings.
"my special recipe" i told him. "want a taste?" i stuck a small amount of the sauce in his mouth. he swallowed. despite the threat of death, he almost seemed to be enjoying himself. but the fear was still there.
anyway, i began finishing the top half of him. his arms, chest, neck, stomach, and even bits of his face were covered in baste. i started to get horny again. i smiled. "have a taste of my other recipe?" he almost laughed. "ha. what is tha-" i interrupted by corking his mouth with my cock. he looked at me in the strangest way but began sucking. he kinda bit to, but not incredibly hard. guess he didnt want his death to be too painful. ha.
anyway, i fucked his face, forcing deepthroat, then relaxing to let him lap the precum off my head. he bit down a lil too hard. i shocked him with a cattle prod and he stopped. he shouted "what the he-" i corked him again. i grabbed the back of his head and forced him to suck nice.
then i came. i could feel his mouth fill with cum. "not gonna swallow? fucker" he still didnt swallow. he spat out my cum, it oozed down his chin. i brushed up what i could with my hand and smeared it all over his face. "thats for not swallowing" i told him.
then i began to baste the rest of him. i teased him a lil by biting his dick. he yelped a lil and i let go. i began to jack him off, but stopped as soon as he had reached full horniness. i quickly wrapped a rubber band around his cock, to keep it hard so it wouldnt shrivel in cooking. i quickly finished basting his legs and feet.
he was beginning to look afraid now. i almost pitied him. "ur not really gonna cook me, right?" he asked. i cackled.
i moved the bed along to the next room where to his shock there was ready and waiting a lovely extra large rotisserie. he looked at me in a combination of fear and excitement. "what is that?" he asked, not believing his eyes. "its a rotisserie that is going to make u taste great" i said. "and this is how" i tossed in a match and the lighter fluid covered charcoals lit. i walked slowly back towards malik, who was squirming and wiggling in his bondage.
i pressed in the buttons, and pushed the telescoping platform of the bed in. he now dangled between the two bars, held up by his wrists and ankles.
i now brought out something which made him shriek.
it was another bar, tho much thinner, maybe a centimeter in diameter. and much longer, eight feet or so. it had one sharp end. "do you kno what this is for?" i asked, smirking.
"im afraid to guess" he said, voice trembling.
i laughed. "its very simple. it goes up ur ass, thru ur torso, forcing ur head back and it goes out ur mouth. do you kno why?" he stared in disbelief. "its so i can cook u right. the problem with spit roasting is, the outside burns before the inside is done. this conducts the heat thru the center of the body, so u cook thru. and u know what the best part is? its titanium so its thin, so if i do it just right and dont hit the heart, there will still be room for air to go in and out of ur lungs thru ur windpipe even tho this will be going right thru there. so u will be alive till ur flesh cooks." i cackled hysterically at the now frantically wiggling malik.
i pulled the bars apart until his arms and legs were stretched so he couldnt move too well.
then i turned the whole thing over so he was facing the floor. "KEANU U DONT WANNA DO THIS REALLY PLEASE" he began pleading. i opened his asshole with my fingers and slipped in the pointy end of the spit. "NO!" he shouted.
the spit slipped easily up his ass, lubricated by my cum, until it got to the spot where the tube turns and goes into the intestines. i pushed it and with little effort it broke the wall of the tube. malik screamed out. "oh shut up" i said.
i pushed it up thru the intestines, malik crying in pain each puncture the end of the spit made. i pushed thru into the stomach. "now comes the tricky part." i said, tho i dont think he heard me thru his frantic screams for mercy.
i wiggled the spit and pushed gently until i found the esophagus, which provided a way thru without causing death. i pushed the bar up the esophagus. malik's screams were suddenly stopped by the prescence of a titanium bar in his vocal chords. i could still hear the sort of wheezing noise his futile screams made. "save ur breath" i told him. he just looked at me disgustedly, as best he could with his head held by the spit which now went totally thru him, from ass to mouth. ironic, penetration of both orifices by the same device.
anyway, then i moved him over to the rotiserrie, with the help of a pulley system lifted the spit up on to the rotisserie. he squirmed on the spit in the heat. "its not that bad yet. wait till i lower u down to the hot part" i told him. he wheezed loudly.
i lowered the rotisserie to cooking level. he was really squirming now, best he could anyway. i turned the rotiserie by hand until the gears engaged, then turned on the device that turns it for me. i set it to slow.
i sat back and watched as my lovely fuckbuddy malik wiggled and wheezed, slower, and slower, until only a faint wheezing was left. about an hour after he started roasting, he went totally unconcious, at two hours im pretty sure he was dead.
after the meat was thouroughly cooked, i lifted him off and lowered him, spit and all on the cooling table. i let him cool for a bit then began to carve him up, chewing on bits of ear as i did so. that night, i had cock and balls with a side of thigh in a savory gravy. for breakfast next morning, his left pec (and a biscuit). i packed the rest of his meat in a large cooler and drove home. and that my friends, is where i got those delicious steaks u had a this dinner party tonight. legs and abs, friends, legs and abs. and i think nick had a bit of arm. if you want proof, malik's head is mounted in my shed in the cascades. ill have to give u a tour of place sometime. of course, u wont be coming back."

I cackle evilly as my visitors discover all the doors locked to the living room where we sit.

Back