preserved in uniform

a body like that should be preserved like a prince instead of Snow white. You should have a glorious uniform like the police of your country. Your sperm should be extracted and duplicated for the women to form the master race. When the time approaches for you to be unfrozen, only virgins may warm your frozen body. As for head, that will be no problem. Many here will contribute. By the way, the boots are mine.preserved-in-virgin-olive-o.jpg

Yes, I enjoyed your pics, great :stroke:

I have connection problems and I have to use a pc at my parent's house to do it, that's why I keep delaying. But I really want to put them up again soon!
Do you think mediafire is good? Any other suggested websites?
Thanks for liking my body :)

Beautiful pictures! Myself and my female partner both think you'd make the perfect flesh toy. We love your feet.

Scott & Laura

I just discovered this site, and this thread is the greatest stuff on it. The Feet are the best, and the sets of pics rock. I really would like to see the videos....

Attachments

• vlcsnap-00002.jpg
    vlcsnap-00002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 132
  • gb_stealingmyhead.jpg
    gb_stealingmyhead.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 159
Nice Adidas' on your feet, dude. Can you take a picture of you with both of them on your feet? Maybe something like you propped up against a wall in the jeans and Adidas, legs spread apart, but your head's been cut off. That would be hot! ;-)

Back