love to have sexwith your headless body. love to see a pic with your head by your body too

bitton, a special envoy has been sent to plead for guillotinedboy's return; you may also be interested in the fact that the sizable queue for "special interaction" with his gorgeous headless body is more than willling to accomodate you at the end of the queue . . . hehe

I know these are not much gorish, but I've just played dead with another man and these are the pics he shoot of my guillotined body.
He's a bisex into lingerie and feminilization, so he used the dead body for some odd games... Nevermind, my headless body cannot care anymore!

CIMG4789.jpgCIMG4792.jpgCIMG4793.jpgCIMG4795.jpgCIMG4796.jpg

How delicious your soles look, would take your lifeless body home and play with it all night long, sink my teeth in ur feet and drink the blood, and sleep on your body as if it were a mattress, a toe to suck on and sleep like a baby ;-)

Yow yow yow! OMG! hottttness personified! guillotinedboy I adore that hooded body & those sticky soles! OMG!:aha:

Today I planned to shoot a video where a guy gets to my guillotined body after execution (my head wrapped in a cloth between my feet) and masturbates worshipping my feet before stealing the head and disappearing.

The set was ready, as well as the fake severed head, but the guy didn't show up... To be shot asap in future! So, before I undo the set, I decided to get some pics by myself, to see how my executed body would look like. I hope you enjoy!
head_feet_7.jpghead_feet_3.jpghead_feet_5.jpghead_feet_4.jpghead_feet_6.jpg

New video of my headless body!

Finally here it is! A new video about a burglar getting to steal my severed head, but stopping by to please himself using the soles of my headless, guillotined body!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VIH8QKND

Here is a quick snapshot picture:
vlcsnap-00002.jpg

Everyone who posts a comment in the coming days will receive the link for downloading a short bonus clip where the body lays "face" up having the toes worshipped. Thank you

major boner!!!!!!!!
id do EXACTLY the same thing and MUCH MORE!

Back