I come from Taiwan, this area has a well and totally independent government. Because of the civil war(just like that civil war in USA), Chinese divided into two regime in 1949. PROC (People's Republic of China) and ROC(Republic of China,now Taiwan),and the international communities didn't admit that PROC is a legal government until 1970's. Before 1971, ROC was one of the permanents member of the UN Security Council, but in 1970's the international called for the importance of the presence and growing of PROC. Under the asking that allowing PROC to enter UN with the legal representation of China sharing with ROC, ROC decided to withdrawal from the UN on the reason that still refer PROC to a armed rebellion. And in the following years, ROC almost loss all his countries with diplomatic relations, so now the authorities of most counties don't admit ROC a nominal country reversely. ROC and PROC have no affiliation and each is independent now. So Taiwan is absolutely not like HongKong, ROC and PROC are more like two different countries with almost the same culture. Any one want to elaborate this complicated issue had better to really understand the chaotic history and relationship between them. I think that consulting wikipedia is a good way. Try to search "China" or any key word which a mention above on wiki.

well I remember that period with a lot of pleasure..that period made me a real man and make me understand how much pleasure is be a male and what hot is stay between males..and feel masculine..thanks to god to make me born man!!

Back