Although the poor guy was not being seen at his best......he was still pig ugly !

I agree that those guys who did the deed were probably not gay but I wonder if this was staged specifically to appeal to members of sites like CDG because many of us have previously moaned that victims should have been stripped naked first.

Amazing photos - cant imagine who was taking the pictures - should they not fry in the chair with the guy who cut the head off?

I saw this one. They take his head off, then they take turns cutting his arms off and finally his legs!

Unbelievable screenshots from a new video show a stark naked lean guy hanged upside down on a ladder butchered like a pig in a slaughterhouse.

Watch a short clip from the full video available for download only to our elite users.

Once again like the Boston bomber morgue photo we are one of the first websites to post this video online.

Become a premium member and download the original video in good quality the guy is alive when they begin to cut him.

Thanks.

Back