Which dude from the forum would you like to meet in real life?

Which dude would you like to go out with in real life?

• Daniel

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Darkside

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Arrowman

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • deadboy

• Meatpie

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Opasan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • verlup

• enthilza

• JM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • feetboy

• Total voters
opasan i am turning you on, i know and thats why you want me to shut up, so you can get on with your wank. haha. I want to shove your toes up my ass opasan!!!

hmm..looks like I'm not popular....

ah well :)

you don't know what your missing ;)

That is not true, maybe no votes yet because you don't post very often about your personal life and most people don't get the chance to know you.

The few priviliged to be among your friends know what a great dude you are with a big heart and excellent sense of humour!

You are also very intelligent in my opinion and down-to-earth, I like such people.

I think most members here identify with me because I post about absolutely anything - personal problems, financial ruin, latest shags, and that fucking morgue experience topped it all.

The more you share your life with people, the more people start to feel close to you.

It's like watching a reality show like Big Brother.

No one is perfect. There are a lot of people that hate me, just check what they post about me on other boards.

I think you need to open up more to the community, post your thoughts, about anything that bugs you.

feetboy is also popular because he posts whats on his mind and is fun dude to talk to....he rarely posts gore but people know him for his interesting threads.

All this above is entirely my opinion and may not be true.

And the poll is just two days old, I am sure as more people check this thread you will see that you are not the odd one out.

Come on Entilzha, you know you are popular, especialy when you did the dying vids on the first and second forum, why are you not doing more?, you are cute , good legs and a lovely little ass, I would love to do you.
Cheers Darkside.

I need a better videocam fer that one Dark :)

But I will do sum more :)

Yes, I even made a special folder for you. See I told you.

I don't know anyone. :( and you're all weird. :p

Back