I thought you had a cool accent blackdahlia. I was thinking eastern european but Romania is hot. That's where vampires come from. Your english is good! Meatpie is from Bulgaria and his english is better than mine lol.
I'm jealous, the only other language I know is Gemran, and I'm nowhere near fluent. I should learn spanish since I'm next door to mexico, but I don't like the language. It's my fault that I feel like that, but I associate spanish with illegal immigrants, mexican drug lords and MS13 gang members. I'd rather just let my 9mm ruger do the talking for me if it ever comes to that.

Dead or not, an unconscious body is an unconscious body.
and as for the Asian agenda... beggars can't be choosers...

Something is something which isn't nothing ;)

I thought you had a cool accent blackdahlia. I was thinking eastern european but Romania is hot. That's where vampires come from. Your english is good! Meatpie is from Bulgaria and his english is better than mine lol.
I'm jealous, the only other language I know is Gemran, and I'm nowhere near fluent. I should learn spanish since I'm next door to mexico, but I don't like the language. It's my fault that I feel like that, but I associate spanish with illegal immigrants, mexican drug lords and MS13 gang members. I'd rather just let my 9mm ruger do the talking for me if it ever comes to that.

Thank you, Hellpup. English was my second language, and I still speak my native, Romanian. You can say that in Romania, it's where all the abnormal comes from, though, I doubt that, because it's all over the world.:sm (20):I normally don't speak English, sometimes, because I find it so disgusting, it seems like it's so popular that people are forgetting their own languages. I pity them. Heck, Meatpie and I are neighbors down across the street, sort of. Haha. Languages are just becoming a pain now, because the slang is going bad, and spelling is dropping, somewhat. But I hope it gets better.

Tell me about it. It just do your head in when chumps make a mess of sentences.

Most whites smells BAD and dirty! Specially Europeans, I don't know if they ever take a bath. That's why most of the great perfumes came form them, to cover how they stinks. Though most whites are good looking, Asians has a unique beauty... and very clean too! And this is just my opinion...so, no hurt feeling! :nono:

Back