- Joined
- Oct 7, 2008
- Messages
- 64,837
- Location
- Bulgaria
Totally healthy full of anti-oxidants. So you like onion, I have friends who can't stand it.
Most annoying of all, my sister's ugly retarded boyfriend can't stand onions and my family all love it.
When we have a dinner outside at our villa, my stupid sister will prepare a seperate plate for him minus the onion.
People are sick, I hate him I have verbally abused him to the point he gets so depressed and leaves.

Most annoying of all, my sister's ugly retarded boyfriend can't stand onions and my family all love it.
When we have a dinner outside at our villa, my stupid sister will prepare a seperate plate for him minus the onion.
People are sick, I hate him I have verbally abused him to the point he gets so depressed and leaves.


