Guest viewing is limited
Thanks for the info Meat, I kinda like disgusting things so I will try the brine cheese, and I LOVE feta!
 
That is insulting, so you think brine cheese is disgusting without even trying it? :unreal:

You may not be aware but Bulgaria is exporting brine cheese to France, I doubt if it was so disgusting the French will eat it.

Feta is also a type of brined cheese.

I am so disappointed, I considered you intelligent, you know about the future of the cosmos but can't differentiate between feta and brined.
 
love brine-cheese, I eat it with olives and tomatoes (sometimes mint) and use a pita bread to scoop it, delicious Meatpie
 
Only refined studs like us will know that taste, brine cheese with olives in a salad is delicious and healthy food.

When I was in Greece everyone was consuming industrial amounts of olives.
 
i plan on having grilled honey glazes stuffed salmon with crab meat, parmesan wild rice,
and chilled cucumber soup later today.
 
Sounds awesome, can you prepare all that yourself? I would love to see some pics!
 
why did my response to u not show up?
 
.

i had said,
hey thanks,
yes, i do make it all myself, i love to cook and bake, being greek/german does that to you.
went on to say....
i would post pic of it but my laptop and cell do not have cams on them.
 
so whats up meat?
 
:love:Awesome dude
 
Goat cheese is disgusting, I've tried it only once. I nearly puked. :green puke:
 
I just had a bread meal with cream cheese and marmelade.

Nothing Fancy
 
What marmalade? Is it home-made?
 
No, something I bought at the grocery store :)

It was strawberry!!
 
That sounds tasty Entilzha. I like bread meals too especially bagels. That's what I'm preparing for tomorrows lunch.
 
Roasted Peppers then fried with eggs and tomatoes

 
that looks and sounds delicious Meatpie, bon appetit
 
Ceviche - cold seafood salad



white fish, shrimp and clams marinated in lime juice with chopped onions, tomato's, diced jalapeno's and habaneros etc.
this will be for lunch, good on a hot day...
 
Back
Top