Great to see that several of you here enjoy cooking...as I do. It's hard to cook for just one, but it's worth it. I am just now really discovering fish. I've always been a fisherman (my favorite pastime) but never liked eating them. I always preferred red meat and chicken. I didn't know what I was missing!
I had a massive coronary at age 35. I had three stents placed in my heart. Unfortunately (for me anyway), I will be here on CDG soon enough. Nobody has a massive heart attack in their mid-thirties and lives to be an old man...even with exercise and eating well, it's pretty much check mate, game over already. LOL
I still eat everything I like...and lots of it! I'm not much on portion-control. At least I finally quit smoking last summer. I was a 2 pack a day (non-filtered) smoker for almost 7 years after my heart attack.
Meatpie, you could be a chef here in America (and I'd bet in Bulgaria, too). Your food looks absolutely delicious. I really admire how precise and artistic you are with everything...it shows in everything you do. Very lucky sister who gets to spend time with you and eat all of your wonderful food creations too! That salad, pizza, spaghetti, fried pumpkin has made my mouth water. And let's not forget your abilities with a camera. You are a true Renaissance man. Is there anything you don't know how to do?
I do a lot of gardening--both flowers and vegetables. I'm going to try to grow most of my own vegetables this year. Does anyone here grow many of their own vegetables?
I will post some pictures of my cooking efforts when I'm allowed. In the meantime, I hope all of you will keep posting pictures and descriptions of your yummy culinary creations.
Is everyone enjoying the Olympics?