Guest viewing is limited
by the way,
ive tried the chimi and its incredible!
but today i made three cheese stuffed manicottiwith black forest cake for dessert.
 
I've never tried onion soup, really interesting, I must try it. Thnaks Entilzha.

So this is squid right? Oh Jesus, I don't think I will ever try that one.

250px-Loligo_vulgaris.jpg

I cooked squid ink pasta lol


Looks horrible but tastes good
 
YIKES, looks like shit

:green puke:
 

Hard to imagine people eat stuff like that lol.
 
Greek potatoes today

7415_946.JPG


With olive oil and rosemary.
 
That looks yummy, meat :) Which reminds me, I need to cut back my rosemary bush, it's taking over the front garden!
 
Homemade pizza capricciosa

 
looks wonderful, yummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Thanks dude. When you come to Bulgaria I will make you one.
 
that will be awesome!
i look forward to it!
 
Looks yummy. Save me some, Meatpie! :drool: When you gonna make some meatpie, Meatpie? LOL
 
Squids in the northwest (Puget Sound, Washington; Oregon & British Columbia are gigantic. They are bigger than human beings. They have been migrating in these parts of North America. Some divers have encountered aggressive ones as well. A person might just end up as the calamari for the squids. Lol.
 
Kavarma kebap

PB190760-3.JPG


I made an awesome Kavarma kebap yesterday, it took me two hours to prepare but it was worth the wait as it turned out absolutely delicious, whole family ate and everyone like it a lot!

:drunk: And a glass of quality red wine to keep you horny and warm in mid-winter, we are fucking freezing here, cold as a morgue fridge right now.
 
i will be grilling out some elk steaks today,
along with fried mushrooms and onions.
 
I made chili yesterday with yellow corn bread. chili2.jpg
 
Looks delicious but I don't like corn bread.
 
Back
Top