JacobFuller

Forum Regular
I lay waiting behind the tall trees that stood alongside the river which flowed near my ancestral lands. I could hear the gunfire from the grasslands on the other side of the river. It was my duty to keep the soldiers from crossing this river and raiding our lands. The air around me was still and all I could hear was the babbling of the water as it flowed past me below.

Then, I saw movement. The bushes at the top of the hill across the river parted and I saw the first soldier. He was thick and stocky in his uniform. He wore a cap and carried a rifle his in hands. I could see that he was panicked. The sense of fear was in his eyes. Did he know I was here? He moved slowly toward the river, his boots stepped slowly in the marshy soil. I knew he sensed danger.

I raised my bow and arrow quietly. He didn’t see me from my perch on the other side of the bank. I set my sites on him, watching his every move from the end of my arrow head. He moved sideways along the river. What a fool. He was mine now. I felt myself get aroused as I pulled the bow tighter getting ready to let my volley fly. Then, he knelt down beside the river and started unbuttoning his shirt. He took off his shirt and laid it on the ground next to him. He reached down into the water and splashed it on his bare chest, the water glistened over his chest hairs in the morning light. I could see he was wounded in his gut. He ripped off a piece of his shirt and made a bandage to wrap around his belly. I couldn’t let my bolt fly so I lowered my bow.

Suddenly he turned. He must have heard something. Was it me? He looked around, across the river and then his eyes gazed toward me. Did he see me? I stayed still. He looked away. I couldn’t take another chance. I raised my bow and let fly my arrow. It pierced his chest but not his heart. He dropped his gun, fell back against the bank, and lay on his back. I splashed across the river and ran up to his massive frame. He wasn’t dead yet. His eyes were moving all over the place and then found me standing over him.

“Y-y-you,” he stammered.

His hand was on the arrow trying to pull it out but it wasn’t budging. I stood there watching this man writhe in agony, his legs kicking, his face turning red, as he tried in vain to pull out the piece of lumber that was wedged between his ribcage.

I couldn’t help be feel aroused at this specimen of man meat before me. This big lug was at my mercy and he knew it. My cock was aroused once more and my loin cloth was not even close to covering it. My injun cock stood up and caught the morning breeze as this man lay dying before me. I knew one way or another I had to shoot my cumload on him or in him. It was up to me to decide how and when.

“Arrrgh,” the defeated soldier grunted as he let go of the arrow.

He was surrendering now. This was my chance. His eyes had a glazed look. He was still trying to get away from me but his boots were just kicking prairie dust into the river. I knelt down and set my bow aside. His massive arms and bloody barrel chest was no longer a match for me. I rested my hand on his bare chest and caressed his nipples. His eyes closed. I knew he was enjoying his last moments on this earth. I reached down and grabbed his cock which to my surprise was also erect. I was tempted to sit on his manhood but I wanted to see his death wad so I pulled off his pants down to his boots. I grabbed his shaft and pulled up as my hand reached into his fuck-hole. He grunted loudly as my bare fist entered his chute. I knew it hurt. I wanted him to feel pain for all the pain he made us feel. I hammered his insides relentlessly. Each time he grunted and yowled. His body flexed and I thought he was going to jump up but I knew he couldn’t. Finally, I was done with his ass and I pulled out my hand. My hand was covered in blood from the damage I had done to his inside.

I looked again at his face. He was barely conscious. I knelt in front of his mouth and choked him with my cock. He couldn’t breath as I pounded my manhood into his face. I was making this mound of flesh my bitch. I was so horny that I shot my creamy load down his throat. I don’t know if he bothered to swallow. I don’t care if he did. He was barely hanging on. I decided this was it. I decided to finish him off.

I pulled out my knife and ran it along his neck, across his glistening chest and down to his belly. I cut off his bandage to expose his hairy belly. His cock was still hard, and throbbing. I could tell he was close to blowing his last wad of man juice before expiring. I raised my knife above my head, and swung it down with all my force into his gut, which exploded as he let out a guttural yell. I jammed the knife up, over, and down. Each move he gave a guttural scream, arching his back, flexing his arms, blood spurting from his arrow wound. I looked up at his face and watched the life pass out of his eyes. He gave one last death groan and his cock shot its last load. I knew he was done. I knew I had taken this man’s life.

I stood up, covered in blood, ready to move on. I looked down at him. His eyes were open, staring off into oblivion. His furry chest was covered in sweat, blood, and cum. His belly was torn open and his guts poured out onto the dusty prairie. His muscular arms and hands lay powerless stretched out perpendicular from his built frame. He was a wasted heap laying on the ground, blood flowing out of him and soaking into the dry earth around him. I reached down with my knife and cut off his cock and balls. He wasn’t going to need them anymore. He can keep the arrow.

Hey guys. This was my first story. Thanks for the good words. I'm working on more for ya!

Nice short and to the point, really great . thanks

Back