deadboyfeet

Forum Regular
A friend of mine is comin to Chicago to play with me. Any requests for pics of me dead? We will be restricted to a motel room. So we are limited to what we can do. I might be able to hang by my neck though. :) :hang:

Can he hold you by your hair and put a knife on your necK?

Murdered in your bare feet... as many ways and poses as possible...

thanks guys! I know he has a huge hunting knife that he is bringing along with a hack saw. The knife up to the throat is very doable as is the plenty of feet pics! Of course my FAVORITE!! Can do the arm around the thoat too and turning my face red. He will be strangling me until I'm out with a leather belt too. Very hot!

How about a pic of you hanging with your deadboyfeet tied at the ankles dangling in the air.

A friend of mine is comin to Chicago to play with me. Any requests for pics of me dead? We will be restricted to a motel room. So we are limited to what we can do. I might be able to hang by my neck though. :) :hang:

Would love to get those pics of you dead - feet and all.

It would be great to see a video of the entire "playtime" to observe technique and timing. Maybe not this time if available technology prohibits, but sometime in the future would be nice. I hope you have a great weekend.

what a dip shit jimpiano is......again. Watch my pics :) from REAL role play with a normal person. :) Too bad we have a few rotten apples here. Always at least one!!! LOL! If you read my statement pianoman.....I didn't ask anyone to come here. I HAVE a role play buddy coming. I think you are just jelous cause I didn't let you play with me.......oh well.

Thanks guys! I'll do my best with the pics. I wish there was some way I could exclude the rotten apple we have. Dang.......he'll beat off to them I'm sure. This will be the last post regardless of what dip shit says about me. This is h is style. He wants me to be mean and cocky (which I'm not) cause that's how he gets off. Have a nice life dip shit!

DeadBoyFeet is a cyber wannabe and a flat out fake.

This type of post is innapropriate in this section-please refrain from flaming others other than in the flame/hate area.

Thank you Jon......:) I'd say ban him. I looked him up on other posts. He's quite the trouble maker.

all ideas are good - just be as close to nude as you can -

have his cock in your ass, his knife hand holding the blade at your lower belly - either threatening to go across - or up.... his non-knife hand should be playing with your nipples or cock/balls.....

you should be getting it doggy-style, raised upright on your knees -

and - maybe you lying in your back - his cock in you - and the knife at your lower belly

Last edited:
Back