headsman

Let me finish you off
Plastic Jock

by Max

A few years ago I was working with a bunch of college kids in a soccer league. I went with one team to Boston for a series. It was late afternoon and everyone was out practicing. I unlocked one of the dorm rooms to return some stuff to the team captain Bobby. There a hot kid stood naked with a plastic bag tight around his head. He was a vision of glory. His cock was huge on his tight gymnast build and it was hard as could be.

His hands were behind his back. He looked at me and spun around. I locked the door and went over to him. He had put his hands in a plastic loop and twisted them until they were tight. He was trying to untwist them. I grabbed his wrists and blocked his escape. He started to struggle, but I held him tight. He tried to suck air, but only got a mouth full of plastic. His suffocation was really turning me on. He was trying to speak but could only grunt. He did manage to get out “Please!” He fell unto the bed. He was really squirming hard now desperate to free himself.

I rolled him over onto his back. The plastic tight to his face was so hot. His face was beet red and I knew he had to be close to passing out. I pulled up on the rubber band and he gasped for air. His eyes were huge as his got his breath back, wondering if I was going to save him. I let him catch his breath some. The motion of his lean sexy belly slowed quickly.

“Are you ready for more?” I asked. He nodded yes. On the next exhale, I let the rubber band go and watched the suffocation begin anew.

He was 18. Blond hair, blue eyed. He was boyfriend cute with a killer lean athletic body. The bag sucked quickly tight to the face. His dick was throbbing against my belly as mine pressed him under my shorts. Soon he started groaning 'air… air…' then begging 'please' over and over. The suffocation was so fucking exciting. The plastic bag over his face was so hot. I sat on his chest as he fought to get free. His face was very red, then almost blue. His head thrashed back and forth. His eyes became bloodshot. Finally his thick teen load shot against my belly and his body went completely limp.

There was a sweet innocence about his limp body. But he was too good to waste. I pulled the plastic off his head. As he laid back on the bed, regaining his breath. I asked him how long he had been playing with plastic. 'A while,' he said, 'A long while Sir'.

I said 'a while, Sir'.

I threw some shorts laying on the floor to him. 'Put these on and meet me up the hall in the equipment room in ten minutes.' They had given us a storeroom we had our stuff stored in. He did in fact come down promptly. He looked cautiously obedient.

This time I was the naked one. I pulled his shorts off. What a cute bod he had! I took some shrink wrap we used for shipping equipment, and wrapped him from Adam’s Apple to his pretty feet. I laid him down and took the heat gun and passed it over him. The plastic became tight, like a second skin. You couldn't see the seams. His huge dick was swollen and probably a little uncomfortable. He tried to move, but couldn't manage much. I took a piece of plastic, stretched it and wrapped it over his open mouth and tied it off behind his head. There would be no yelling from him. He looked so wonderfully helpless.

I stood him up and put a clear plastic bag over his head. I threw a rope around his neck and over a large pipe above. His breathing was already heavy and the bag was moving in and out. You'll pass out soon and when you do the rope will hang you. His eyes got big with fear and lust, but his dick was rock hard oozing precum. The bag came in close to his face now on the inhale. He tried to squirm with little luck. He tried to beg through the gag, I'm sure for air, but it was just grunts. I wrapped myself around his body. He felt great. His head twisted back and forth. Finally his body went limp, and twitched hard as he almost released. I almost shot. I held him up while I took the rope off and let him fall to the floor. The plastic bag was open and he started breathing again.

In a few minutes he was fully awake and recovered. I don't think he had shot, but there was tons of precum. I took the gag off.

'Had enough?'
'No Sir! Please don’t stop! You don’t know how I have dreamt to be used like this!!!'

We had some shrink wrap bags. I put one over his perfect high arched feet and took the gun to It. I sat on his smooth chest and put a bag over his head.

'Sure you can take more?'
'Yes Sir. You can do anything to me. Anything goes Sir! My life is yours!!!'

I took the heat gun to his head, finishing on the exhale, right down to the neck. How fucking hot he looked. Completely wrapped in a plastic skin. Head to toe. His body arched against the plastic as he tried to suck air, but the plastic only bowed slightly towards his mouth. He squirmed as he slowly suffocated in my arms. Grunting words that I'm sure meant “Finish me, please Sir!” I couldn't stand it. I poked a hole between his legs and shoved my dick in him. I supported myself on my arms to enjoy his plastic suffocation. His ass rocking back and forth, slowly, worked my dick. The handsome face wrapped in plastic was too hot, shades of purple and blue! Finally the tremor hit and we both shot hard. Now he was perfectly still. I ripped a hole at his mouth, but he didn't breathe at all.

He scared the shit out of me! I blew a couple breaths into his lungs and he started coughing and breathing on his own.

When I had him unwrapped I licked the sweet cum off him and threw him a towel. He slipped his shorts on and headed to the door. He turned.
'Thank you Sir, that was the best thing that ever happened to me.'

As he went out the door he turned again.
'You know, Bobby likes to get inside shrink wrap too.'

And he with that he shut the door.

Back