Snerdguy

Forum Veteran
This morning I was working in the yard and a young man was walking by and asked directions. This being a rural area, he had clearly walked some distance to get this far and was asking directions to a city thirty some miles further. He had been released from jail earlier and had to walk to get home. The county sheriff isn't particularly concerned about the distance. I offered him a ride which he gladly accepted. He wasn't the jail for a violent offense.

Though I would not deny a ride to anyone deserving, this fellow was special. In his mid-twenties, athletic in build and about 5 ft 8 inches tall. He had the manly hands of someone who worked hard for a living and had a equivalent intellect. A bit of a redneck, he was apparently single and without so much as a friend to give him a ride. He was alone.

So, here this guy stands before me, clearly in need and looking hot. What should I do????????? The sociopath part of my brain says, "What an opportunity. We could drug him or find some other way of rendering him unconscious or worse and score a CDG that apparently no one will even miss for awhile." Even if his absence is finally noted, the possibile scenarios would range anywhere from 'ran away' to 'killed himself'. Who would even know where to start looking? Who would think him the victim of foul play? It's the perfect crime.

What would you do? Have you ever been in such a tempting situation?

You definately have serial killer potential in you judging from your post.

In fact a surprising number of people straight and gay have "lust murder" thoughts from time to time.

Good news is 99% never act on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lust_murder

For me killing another human is the worst possible crime on Earth, and lust murder is lame and degrading.

Yet I think about dead young guys all the time! :rude_anal:

Just having an opportunity laid at my feet is pretty stimulating. What if I compromise. Drug him into a coma. Have fun and leave him in a comfortable place to wake up with a nice thermos of coffee and some fresh doughnuts for his enjoyment. OR... if I used the right drug and a lot of alcohol, he'd wake up thinking he was used while in jail, a fairly common thing in this country.

Oh, so many fantasies and so little testosterone left in me. :sad::sleep:

I wouldn't mind walking by. I could pretend to be lost.:grin:

I dunno. Some rare moments in time just can't be duplicated. It's like having all the planets perfectly aligned for a special occasion. But, don't let that stop you. We'll name a holiday just for you're arrival and then,.... I'll celebrate!!!!!:skull:

I dunno. Some rare moments in time just can't be duplicated. It's like having all the planets perfectly aligned for a special occasion. But, don't let that stop you. We'll name a holiday just for you're arrival and then,.... I'll celebrate!!!!!:skull:
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Back