phyzzique

Global Moderator
Staff member
Woohoo it works now. You're the man, phyzzique! :rocks3: Haven't seen a beheading this good in years.
Thanks, glad to help. This vid is way too cool not to be seen:bow:

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
Great vid. Have you seen "beheading six russians" on Google?

I

irioth

wohoo this was awesome :D He sure as hell didnt deserve it, and man was he brave about it, but omg that was so hot

St_Frankenstein

Forum Newcomer
That was the best beheading video I've seen in awhile. Up close and clear. :) He certainly was a cutie. What a shame. I hope he went to a wonderful place far away from those bastards. Love the gushing blood, though.

Rand503

Forum Veteran
Couple of things:

1. I love how the guy pulls down the victim's shirt so that he has a clean cut through the neck with out interference from his shirt.
2. The cutting was very quick -- I suspect the guy was dead within seconds of cutting.
3. The cutter was quite professional -- he held the head high throughout so that there was a minimum of blood on his face. aesthetics count!
4. I miss the traditional wiping of the blade on the dead guy's ass. Why didn't he do that here?
5. There is a pit right in front of the them. Is that where they will toss the body and the head right afterwards? If so, do they put the head where it should be, or placed between his legs, or where?
6. It looks like the dead guy got a hardon. Won't anyone give it a good squeeze?

Lostboi

Forum Newcomer
I've been searching for the link to this video and can't seem to find it, has it been removed?

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member
What's with all the anguish and outcry about this video? It's exactly what many of us join CDG to find. The fact he's prettier than most beheadings is a huge bonus. A cute dead head. Actually, I've seen other videos with a lot more blood and mess. Thanks Phyzzique.

genen

Forum Newcomer
The fucking religion of peace is at it again. What was his nationality? He was well dressed and looked western.
Fuck Muslim scum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rommel15

Forum Newcomer
sick muslim bastards they can all rot in hell. have the decency to use a sharp blade for crying out loud and show SOME mercy! f*cking butterknife would have worked better than that 3rd world joke of a knife...

eunuchslave

Forum Newcomer
Have no idea why this handsome dud have to behead by those sick man....... what I know is.. this handsome dud haven't scream while behead.....

lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers