Very good looking guy, nice body and very brave. Took exactly one minute from the moment he started slicing to the final cut. At least they had a sharp knife, and the guy knew how to cut quickly and cleanly. He didn't struggle at all, and seemed resigned to his fate, poor guy.

He went into spinal shock as they did it. His cock is swollen huge from autonomic dysregulation. What a waste

Agree with others about how barbaric. But the bravery of the young man is astonishing and impressive. Even if his captors were cowards, he certainly showed them how a real man dies.

He went into spinal shock as they did it. His cock is swollen huge from autonomic dysregulation. What a waste

You're right. He has a hardon.

I agree. He died like a real deal hero. He knew the situation and was clearly alert and oriented to the situation when they did him. It must have been tough to control the desire to struggle, but he did it.

In the name of god? What god would allow that to be done in his name? God is a joke we keep on telling ourselves. And it is not funny any more...

Once decapitated, the guy's eyes are closed; but he seems to be focusing well enough until the knife has done most of its work - he must have been very well aware of his situation almost until the very end. Poor dude - he was certainly very brave!

This must rank as one of the very finest beheading videos, even if watching it does churn the stomach up as well as bringing orgasm

Very very brave man, terrible fate.

Religious zealots are monsters.

this is definitely the best beheading video that I have seen. I agree that this young man met his fate with a calm serenity that is rarely seen in these videos. The fact that he is absolutely gorgeous just makes it sadder. Thank you very much for posting.

can't watch it to the end...It was like a punch in my gut...
pray for him to the god(s) or anything out there...

I fall in love now.I need to know his profile.I need to have sex with his body in time of behead and after behead and kiss him.I want to see his cute spirit and talking to him.I want to give merit t o him. He is so cute I love him so much.

Why you say the victim was so brave?

never seen a guy reflect back his head after been slashed in throat...this is so nice and clear position ..

Back