jmazell
this is awesome! may I suggest please - can you work with the same cool pix and draw sawing in half for instance, and/or play with swords and spears? I'm sure it will look unbelievable hot!

Awesome pics in #17:super happy:!

Great work, beautiful body, thanks for not being shy.

:number one: :hot:

Would love to fuck your mouth as your head is cut from your incredible body, so that the last thing you feel is my thick cock spasming in your mouth and my hot cum dripping out of your severed neck!!:load::load::load::load::load:

Would love to fuck your mouth as your head is cut from your incredible body, so that the last thing you feel is my thick cock spasming in your mouth and my hot cum dripping out of your severed neck!!
:load::load::load::load::load:

....then I would gut and spit your headless body, light the campfire and invite some friends from CDG around for a BBQ.
:drool::drool::yummy:

Naked ones got me rock hard, thanks for sharing dude, you rawk! :Merry Xmas:

Very sexy feet in action for sure. What would i do next? I would like to see your head between your legs with your own dick in your mouth and then your face in your ass. Nice. nice.
Thanks for sharing. You are HOT! thought probably cooling off quickly if you lose your head.

wow you look amazing i woul fuck you every way possible even better with your head missing

jmazell%20%20%20%20name%20fire.gif

Hahahaaa lol...!
i forgot u...!

The most incredible feeling that i
know, is to make you happy!
A new a.v.a.t.a.r for
the new year...!
May you enjoy every
bit of life...!

jmazell%20%20%20%20BIG.gif

Copy & paste this link:
http://64.37.52.95/~webjaype/jmazell AVATAR.gif

jmazell%20AVATAR.gif

I will take requests for manips if anyone is interested. The more specific and detailed the better.

Love the manips would love to see on guillotine then maybe in morge with severed head between legs. Thanks for sharing what you have.

Here is a pic of me dead
Also if anyone does there own manips i would be willing to take pics for you to manip.DSC01763.jpgfeet.jpg

Back