Thanks for sharing your pics, Jmazell - you're a great looking guy to be beheaded. In fact, I couldn't resist lopping your head off and displaying it between your legs. You'll notice there's no blood - that's 'cos I used my guillotine outside, to save making a mess of your house. For the execution, I had you wear a pair of speedos - I reckoned you'd get off on the feel of the worn wood of the bascule, and the tight ropes holding you down, against your bare skin. You had a few moments to think of all the guyswho had preceded you, who'd had their neck held fast in the lunette, waiting, like you, to hear the rattle of the descending blade...
After the event, when I'd lifted your severed headup so you could have a last look at your twitching corpse, I cleaned you up, dressed you, and set you down back in the house.
The Last were done by Marky. I am open to role play (Being beheaded or assisting an evil magician). I will also take requested pics for others to manip. Just message me!