Monolithic

Artist
Hey there folks. I'm new around here, but am pretty pumped to find a community that's into such hard M/M content.
I figured I'd start by posting some of my artwork. Just a few things from my sketchbook here.
School is taking up much of my time atm, but I'll post more complete works as I finish them.
Hope you enjoy.

Cthulianrape.jpgcyclopsrape.jpgLaser1.jpgminotaurrape1.jpgnazirape.jpg

Thanks muchly mxboots888. :) Appreciate that.

Fantastic artwork. Please add more. Is your avatar also your work?

Thanks Noose. I have one I'm working on of a demonic rape that I may post shortly.
And yes sir, the avatar is my work as well. I usually stick to a certain look once I get into painting my dudes, and that shot pretty much encapsulates it.

Welcome Monolithic - hope we'll see lots more of your work.

Thanks deaddirty.
Here are a few more. :)
Sad that I only have sketches to post thus far. Hope to have some completed work up here soon though.

Angelsketch.jpgPanrape1.jpgZombieimpale.jpg

Thanks. lol, guilty as charged.

Thanks Noose. I have one I'm working on of a demonic rape that I may post shortly.
And yes sir, the avatar is my work as well. I usually stick to a certain look once I get into painting my dudes, and that shot pretty much encapsulates it.

A great look to stick with.

A fellow lover of big cocks. Glad you enjoy my work follower7.

And thanks Noose.

Here's a sadistic area of my imagination that I've been wanting to do more with.
I love horror. I love big monsters. So this combination of demons taking hot guys apart is extremely appealing to me.
A lot of gore planned with this series. Sorry that it's only more pencil work thus far. Eventually I'll get a finished piece posted.

PENCILsample.jpg

Excellent! The more gore the better! Like how much pain the guy looks like he's in in that pic. I wanna see him being killed!

Another good one Monolith. Maybe you can indulge my fantasy of that horny story I read about the monster shaped like a hassock with a central maw and tentacles slurping on a hunky man? :stroke:

Absolutely follower7. I couldn't agree more. Yeah, I've been trying to work in some better expressions of late with some of my work. Really show the torture the victim is being forced to endure. I love it. For that demon rape there, I'm going to try and do it as a 3 or 4 part project wherein the demon completely impales the dude while standing in the next shot. Then has him down face first on the floor, possibly a foot on his head while brutally plowing him from behind. For the final shot I was pondering a beheading. Something like...the dudes body arched up off of the floor from the demon ripping his head back and off. The demons cock could explode from out of it's victims stomach and smack across the floor simultaneously. Ideas, ideas.

Whew. That was almost more fun to write than it will be to draw. lol

And yes, thats a very strong possibility mxboots888! I really liked that description you gave. Some good visuals popped up from it. After I wrap up a few of the commissions I'm working on atm, I'll definitely try and start in on it.

Yes! So fucking hot! With that I trust you to take it in the right direction. I look forward to cumming to his death. I definitely have some ideas for things you could draw but I know how it is for artists like you so I won't bother you with them until you are finished with more of your commissions.

Thanks again follower7. Like I said, I'll be more than happy to work on project suggestions when time permits. I always put my personal projects on the back burner for commissions, but usually do the same for any suggested ideas if their really interesting. I really enjoy depicting (attempting to at least) others' fantasies.

And thanks to you too dead30something. Appreciate it.

Back