Thanks pmahon69! Glad you like those pieces. After some inking and a few splashes of digital color, I'm hoping you'll enjoy some finished work even more. I usually only get to mess with these projects on the weekends due to my school schedule, but I'm hoping to having something completed soon.

An update on that last sketch that I'd posted back in, wow..January. What a year it's been.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy seeing a bit of progress on this poor jock about to burst. This is just one frame from the complete 1-2 page comic short, the first in the Demons & Jocks series. If life can hold up on introducing new and creative ways to fuck me up the ass this winter, I'm hoping to have this posted in it's entirety soon.

Enjoy, and as always, your feedback is most welcome. Cheers!
tumblr_mwdorcOHY41s10s0go1_1280.jpg

Wow fantastic work Monolithic, hope you finish the whole series soon.

You've got quite a talent, Monolith. Very erotic. And yeah the way these impossibly huge cocks are impaling the guys' faces their jaws could break wide open. I'd love to imagine how a handsome face would wind up looking after your creatures got a hold of it. I'm imagining some of your dick takers split in two, right down the middle!

Great work . Love to see some strangled with veins protruding from being strangled . See the fear in the faces as they slowly strangle . Big hands around big necks and Adam's apples. To Monolithic.

love your artwork and love to see Demons triumphing over studs. thanks

Thanks Nabludatel, ukon, asiansnuff, and each and every one of you who've taken the time to share your thoughts and opinions. Such kind words, I'm so very grateful.
I've been away for some time now due to losing my home. It's been the roughest point in my life, but I'm trying my damnedest to fight for every opportunity I can find. I'm getting back up on my feet, aiming for stability and productivity, and will continue toward my dream of building a career within the world of gay adult art.
I've never been more determined to succeed, so, the powers that be willing, i will soon have some new art work to post here.

As always, if anyone is interested in a commission, please contact me. I make a living from realizing your creative concepts, so don't hesitate to hire me for the wildest, sickest, most sexually demented projects that you want drawn!
Take care!

Back