tiemedwn

Forum Newcomer
Well the day has finally arrived. I have to admit I'm a little nervous but I'm ready. I would have never thought my life would end at such an early age but I'm glad I have the opportunity to go out this way. You see I've had this fascination with hanging since I was 15. I always imagined what it would be like to hang and I used to jerk off about it. I was afraid of dying and would never have killed myself but all that changed two months ago.
You see at 21 I thought I was at the prime of my life. At 6'2", 160 pounds I was in excellent shape. I was the epitome of health. I had even some modeling and had posed nude for one of the gay magazines, then the headaches started. These were no ordinary headaches,they were sharp painful lasting for hours. I decided to see a doctor immediately. He wasn't sure what was wrong so he orders a CAT scan for me. That's when I got the bad news. I had a rare brain cancer and had about six months to live. The doctor also said that it would get progressively worse and I would probably spend my last weeks in the hospital in a comatosed state.
That's when I decided I was not going to die that way. I was going to do this on my own terms. I went to my family and explained to them I couldn't die like that and I was going to die on my own terms. I didn't tell them my plans but I told them I would have my body delivered to them for burial and not to question what happened. Although my family wasn't happy with my decision they gave me their blessing.
Now I had a lot of planning to do. I had been a member of a gay hanging mailing list for awhile. I sent an e-mail explaining my situation,asking for help in building a gallow,and inviting everyone to the weekend events. I think a lot of guys on the list are like me and wouldn't have attended an event like this is the person chose to die for no reason but given the circumstances I think the guys were willing to come. One of the guys on he list who lived near me had a big barn we could use and three other guys were close enough to help. We built a gallows from scratch and also converted the barn into a makeshift dungeon. The weekend was fast approaching and I received responses from twenty five guys who were going to attend.
Friday was finally here and I was excited. The one thing I made clear was I was available for anybody's use for the weekend. They drew lots to see when they could use me. I got to experience things I had only fantasized about watersports, feet worship and my favorite K9. For two straight days everyone partied and sex was everywhere. There were even a few non lethal hangings.
But now I'm here. The guests have started to arrive and they seem me tied to the bars of the cell I'm in. I'm wearing an army private's uniform. Once everyone has arrived John from the mailing list comes in in a sergeant's uniform followed by Bob and Brad in MP uniforms. They march up to the cell unlock and enter.
" Private Williams,"John barks. "you have been charged with and been found guilty of desertion. You have been sentenced to death by hanging. We are here to carry out that sentence. Do you have any last words?"
"No Sir." I answered.
"Then let the hanging commence." John shouted. "Strip him of his uniform. He is not fit to be seen in that." With that Bob and Brad came in and ripped the uniform off me. I was left there standing in my jockstrap. I was extremely hard. Bob and Brad untied me from the cell then tied my hands behind my back and my feet together. They then dragged me up to the gallows and held me in place. John came over and placed the noose around my neck. By this time the crowd was getting into it. Many of them had stripped off their clothes and they were stroking their cocks.
In the meantime John,Brad, and Bob had stripped off their uniforms and they were standing there naked. John came over and said. "Private you came into this world naked and that's how you will leave it." With that he came over and cut off my jockstrap and my erection sprang up.
John then walked over and without saying a word he pulled the lever that sprung the trap door. The air was instantly cut off. I could see the crowd jerking off and my cock was extremely hard. I was starting to lose consciousness when I felt my cock explode. I felt the cum hit my cheek and then everything went black.
END

Nice way to go

Back