That video is part of DEAD BOYS CLUB SECRET DIARIES 2, and is also in TALES FROM THE MASKED STRANGLER VOL. 6 "THE QUIET MAN" - its not on digital download, but you can still get it on DVD (deadguyscinema.com and serialkillersunderground.com) I heard the DVDs are soon to be discontinued...so....

That video is part of DEAD BOYS CLUB SECRET DIARIES 2, and is also in TALES FROM THE MASKED STRANGLER VOL. 6 "THE QUIET MAN" - its not on digital download, but you can still get it on DVD (deadguyscinema.com and serialkillersunderground.com) I heard the DVDs are soon to be discontinued...so....

That's a bad news :sad3:, I always preferred the DVD version. Hope you guys can continue to maintain that.:grin:

I'd be willing to meet someone and let them choke me in all the same ways as hard as they can!

I love lucas. I want him to die... oh handsome man! I wish I would touch in hisbody once! I really wanna choke his throat... oh!

please upload the video when he got strangled on the bed,,pleaseeee

That video is pretty rare. I just submitted a newly edited version of that video and other awesome "LUCAS AUTOPSY" videos to BestDeaths.com.
They'll all be posted soon... meanwhile... enjoy this one on BestDeaths.com this week....
Lucas Needs An Autopsy Bloody Shower Stabbing 10.jpgLucas Needs An Autopsy Bloody Shower Stabbing 12.jpgLucas Needs An Autopsy Bloody Shower Stabbing 13.jpgLucas Needs An Autopsy Bloody Shower Stabbing 14.jpgQUIET MAN FEATURE.Still004.jpg

Back