Tecpatl

Forum Resident
image.php

Jay's phone buzzed on the seat next to him. He glanced down. It was a text from Trent, "im all urs." Shit. That meant he was already at the cabin. It gave him an advantage in The Game. But maybe that was ok. Jay was finding out more and more he liked losing.
The Game was Trent's idea. It was a variation on hide and seek. Starting after dark, whichever one could find and disable the other could do whatever he liked to the loser until sunrise. Jay had always thought of himself as a top, but what Trent had done to him when he had him tied up last weekend had been fucking hot.
It was dark and lightning was flashing in the distance when Jay pulled up to the cabin. He had inherited it from an uncle. It was deep in the woods and had been built back in the 70's. Most of it was built into the side of a hill and there was only one door. Trent called it the bunker. It was a nice, private place for The Game.
2hqt63p.jpg

Trent's car was there, but the cabin was dark, the one door standing open. Jay got out of the car slowly and carefully. He took a flashlight and some rope. Anything else he could get after he had Trent subdued. He decided to check the bunker first, locking the door behind as he went in. Trent had a key, but Jay would hear it if Trent tried to open the door.
Jay was in the hall to the bedrooms when he heard the key in the lock. The fun begins, he thought as he turned. Just then someone landed on him from behind, throwing him to the hall floor face down. There was a knee in his back as his arms were pulled around and his wrists tied together.
"Fuck, that was fast," Jay said, wondering what the sound at the door had been, "Guess I'm all yours."
He heard a grunt as Trent grabbed his wrists and hauled him to his feet, pushing him to the back bedroom. He threw Jay down on the bed and flipped on the light.
What the fuck? Jay was lying next to Trent, who was stripped naked and tied hands and feet, duct tape over his mouth. Jay looked up. It was Tyler at the door, his ex. They had been together three years when Jay caught him in their bed with two other boys.
pic01.jpg

Tyler pulled out a pair of scissors, holding them near Trent's exposed cock.
"Now you stay nice and still and quiet or Trenty boy here starts to get some really nasty cuts."
"How do you know . . . what's going on, Tyler, what the fuck?"
Tyler began to cut Jay's jeans, then his t shirt.
"I've been watching you two for a little while now. See after you fucking kicked me out, I found a new boy. He likes to play games like you. In fact he has one of the same fantasies," Tyler drew the closed scissors across Jay's neck just below the Adam's apple, then continued cutting his clothes, "and I said, 'How would you like to do that for real? I have this old friend . . .'"
Jay heard a sharp intake of breath from Trent. He looked over and saw fear in his lover's eyes.
"Ah, so Trenty boy knows what you like too. Have you had him play that game? Yeah, he'd look nice, naked and his head stretched out on a block waiting for his neck to be tapped with that dull sword of yours. Oh look, Jay's gotten all hard."
Tyler pointed the scissors at Jay's erect cock as he patted Trent's bare chest with his other hand.
"Guess he's all ready to play"
21jtan9.jpg

Just then a man appeared at the bedroom door, his bare chest and arms covered with tattoos. He glistened with a sheen of water drops.
"Everything's ready. It's started to rain. Looks like a storm."
"Are you ready Kurt," Tyler said, moving closer and running his hand down the man's chest and undoing his jeans, "You nervous?"
"Some," the man said, then moaned deep in his throat as Tyler took his cock in his hand, "You can do this baby, look they're both ready."
Kurt looked at the two naked figures on the bed. He grinned.
"Fuck yeah."
Jay turned to Trent, he saw tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I love you. I always will."
Trent nodded.
Tyler quickly stripped off his clothes.
"This is going to get messy."
"You sick fuck," Jay said.
"Oh puh-lease," Tyler replied, laughing giddily. He pulled Kurt's jeans off him and they both stood naked.
Kurt took a knife and cut the ropes at Trent's ankles. He hauled him to his feet and held the knife at Trent's throat.
"I'll do this the hard way if I have to, so don't try anything."
He shoved Trent out the door and down the hall.
Tyler had a knife at Jay's throat.
"I know you want this baby," he said, massaging Jay's hard cock, "I hope you enjoy it. It's a gift, really."
"Not Trent. Please, he didn't do anything to you."
"Too late, baby, no witnesses. The game's already started and he already lost."
Tyler led Jay out into the darkness and the storm.
Outside there were two chairs under a low-hanging branch of a nearby tree. Two nooses hung over them. One was around Trent's neck where he stood on one of the chairs. The duct tape had been pulled off his mouth and he sobbed as the rain glistened on his chest.
"Please don't. You don't have to."
Kurt just stood, stroking his massive cock.
Tyler led Jay to his chair. Jay knew he should try to get away. But he didn't want to. Tyler was right. He wanted this.
He stood on the chair and let Tyler put the rope around his neck. And he watched Tyler kick the chair out from under Trent.
The rope wasn't long enough to snap his neck, so he began to strangle next to Jay, his body twisting and writhing as his chest tried desperately to suck in air. His feat danced on nothing. The rain ran down his body.
"Hold him still," Kurt said.
Tyler grabbed Trent's ankles and stopped him from turning. Kurt took a sword from its sheath. Jay hoped it was sharp. Suddenly it whistled through the air right by Jay's ear and there was a thud as Trent's now useless body dropped into the mud. Tyler sprang up and grabbed Trent's head where it hung on the rope, his naked body covered with mud and Trent's spurting blood. He held the head up to Jay's face, and in the outside lights from the cabin Jay saw a last gleam of life in his lover's eyes. He kissed Trent's mouth deeply as the eyes went dull.
Tyler giggled, "Now for the best part."
And he thrust the head onto Jay's hard cock. Jay hated that Trent had to die for this but as Tyler stoked his cock with his dead lover's head, Jay came like he never had. Cum ran out between the dead lips, mixed with blood.
Tyler threw the head to one side and kicked the chair out from under Jay. Jay hung, his neck stretching as the muscles bulged, cum still dribbling from his cock, blood and cum washing away in the rain.*
Tyler wrapped his arms around Jay's lower legs, pulling him still. Kurt stood, the sword over his shoulder at the ready. Jay forced his chest to stop struggling for air, to let his body be still. The sword whistled by right under his chin as he felt the weight of his body fall away. As his head twisted free, hanging in the noose, the last thing Jay saw was his own headless body, lying across his dead lovers chest.

Kurt had put the sword aside, and was standing, stroking his cock until his cum spurted over the headless bodies as the lightening began to flash brighter and closer. Tyler had Jay's head, his cock thrust into the hole in the neck, watching the tip through the open mouth as he pumped his cum into the back of his dead ex's throat. His laughter echoed through the woods with the thunder. *

Last edited:
Thanks. Valdez asked me to chop his head off, so off it goes. I do requests. Any way you'd like to die?

Back