scott07

Staff member
This was sorta of a new take on an old favorite :) A Fantasy of mine If I were to visit a war zone...

"I should never have come here in the first place" i thought, to myself as he was walking down a country lane in this war ravaged town. Everyone at home had tried to persuade me not to go to the war zone, but he was fed up with the mundane life he led back at home . I wanted some adventure, and went hitch-hiking across Europe. Before he set out I had intended to travel Central Europe mainly, but somehow he ended up in Bosnia , and once I was there he heard so many stories about the war, i was advised on how to get there, how to avoid troubles as much as possible, etc. etc. 
I had been told that this lane was relatively safe, but then again, you never know in a war zone. Admittedly, I was a bit scared now, but just kept waking on and on, while trying to be as careful as possible. After nearly half an hour, i arrived at a junction. All I could see in the immediate vicinity was what looked like an abandoned house. Since i was a little tired, and couldn't suppress his curiosity, he decided to go and have a look inside. Perhaps it would make a good shelter for the night. As soon as soon I came though the door, i could tell the house had been abandoned. I entered the living room, and was shocked to see a young soldier lying on the floor, he couldn’t have been more then 19 or 20, i froze like a statue at first, but when I saw that the soldier was just lying there without moving, i knelt down near the soldier, and checked his pulse to find out whether he was still alive. The soldier was dead, but he hadn't been dead for long, He was still warm to the touch, So what should I do now, I was all alone, in this abandoned house with a dead soldier?! This was the fantasy i had been dreaming of, and I had complete power over him. Thinking about one thing and admitting it to myself, quickly led to another. i was soooooo horny now, that i wanted to see some more of the his lifeless body.

About a few minuets past by as I checked the area for anyone else, it was very quiet, and there wasn't anyone around, so I to dragged him to what looked like a bedroom,and this was sort of "out of the way" in case anyone came checking, and put his body on the bed, I wanted to lay him out on the bed, and strip him down, so there it began.....

I started to take off off the camouflage jacket, then I started undoing his shirt, he was wearing a wife-beater we called them back home, I had to cut that off, exposing his white chest, he was thin with a nice six pack and hairless belly, now his chest and belly were fully exposed, as he lay on the bed, but fortunately he had suffered a head shot, and his body was virtually perfect...

He know lay on the bed shirtless, and now, going even further down, i undid pants and his fly, i pulled his take off his camouflage trousers. It was really difficult, , so I took my knife from my bag, and began to cut them off and as the material was stripped away it exposed his legs, and, blue bikini briefs and he this boy had a bugle, luckily i found him face down so i was hoping his cock was a little hard from the blood settling, I felt in his brief’s he was still semi hard, i had plans for that cock’s last bit of excitement, i couldn’t make him cum or could I? lastly with great anticipation i cut off his brief's I was hard as rock doing this, and they fell away, I began to stroke the his semi erect cock, i admired his cock and huge low hanging balls, i caressed them with my hand, cold but im sure still full of cum, He had some nice dark hair above his cock and shaved balls,

After a while, I laid next to him admired this his handsome young face. He looked so young and devastatingly good looking to be dead such a shame but this is a spoil of war! .

I leaned in to beautiful full soft pale pink lips were slightly parted showing his perfect white teeth and the pink flesh of his inviting tongue. His stunning dark brown eyes were open and staring blankly into infinity but were still filled with tears giving his lifeless eyes some sparkle of life. i pressed my lips hard to the cool supple lips of this dead boy His cold lips parted easily and his tongue slipped into his mouth he tasted so good. The soldiers’ mouth accepted my tongue readily. I laid down gently on top of his body, kissing him again on the mouth, sucking his lower lip between his, pushing his tongue in between the his perfect white teeth. He gave no sign of wanting me to stop. I continued kissing him, caressing his body, moving slowly feeling his limp dead body move under me, I reluctantly pulled my lips from his, sitting up a little, i moved my hands further down his body. I held the beautiful slender yet manly hands and stroked his lifeless cold fingers, I then placed the young dudes hand down my pants feeling his cool dead fingers caressing my hard cock and moving down to my balls with his hands, it felt so good that I left his hand there while I went down to his still semi erect cock, and then I took my index finger in tight white ass, i was met with little resistance, i got some lube from my bag and put it on on my finger...finger fucked him to loosen up his hole for some fun later... 

I took his semi hard cock into my mouth,i found it was cold, and perhaps a little stiff and still a little hard, i getting hornier by the minute, the warmth from my mouth warmed the my dead soldier’s cock so it became elongated. i sucked his cold meat, and just then I tasted a glob of semen that oozed from his uncut cock it was in the foreskin, . This was a whole new sensation i almost came during this while experience .. but not yet/.

I wanted to see his ass, so i flipped him over, on the bed, i put a lot of lube on my hard cock, i was ready enter his tight little hole, a little extra lube might be helpful, After slapping the young boy’s tight ass, I positioned his body on the bed, and put my hard cock in his tight hole. I forced my cock into the his cold body, and then pushed the rest of my rock hard cock into his ass, i became ecstatic now that he was inside this cute dude’s dead ass it was so hot, It felt nice, So he started going in and out, of the the dead bastard. I loved it, and considered this act a tribute to the young guy, At least what I was doing to him was better than what the last person he saw did to him. 'Make Love, Not War' used to be his Dad's credo. And that's what I was doing, even though the one he did it to had passed away. I continued fucking the dead guys hot little ass, and forgot all about the world. I was concentrating on this act of love, enjoying every second of it. I didn’t want this to end but I knew I would soon, I looked at himself fuck this cute dead soldier, seeing my hard cock going in and out of the dead ass. I went down on the soldier a few more times before I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out and came all over his back, it was spurting out everywhere of my throbbing hard on and I was still horny. He went on for a while, and then finally fell down on the cute young man's back, kissing him wildly. It was going to be a long night, and he will be here right next to me till I can give him a proper burial in the field next to the town... 

Last edited:
Thank You :) Thank You :) I'm glad you liked it I wish there were more stories out there : ) didn't know i was a writer, :p made me horny just writing it :)

PS Scott since your imagination is so hot, the rest of you must be on fire baby! Hot mod!:aha::stroke::load:

Great story - as a soldier would want my body honoured in similar way You have easier access when we are wearing a kilt rather than camp trousers :)

Back