I haven't. So what does it feel like?

OMG, LOL, that was great! I am in total aw of this young man... He seriously has some real skill... That dildo was almost as large as a typical horse cock! He clearly has a very nice body, wonder if his face is a cute.

I'm late on this, but had to look up that horse story. It was very true. The guy died of a perforated colon which this kid could too. The horse vid is at 2guys1horse.com

my theory is that he had reconstructive surgery that basically changed it so that he is putting that thing up a hole was either created or up his ass after his intestines were rerouted, so that thing is basically slipping between his guts. its the only way i can think of that he hasnt torn his colon and died.

honestly if he can do that i would just love to shove my whole arm right up his ass and feel around inside him, pressing my hand forward so i can see it outlined in his flesh

Very experienced player--damage in the eye of the beholder. Without perforation no danger of peritonitis or bleeding out. That mrhands horse video was of a successful play session that the player, an aerospace engineer who was kinda "up there," survived. He died on a later occasion. Never a camera when you need one. PS If you love to do extreme things and would like to keep on doing them, let your friends take you to a hospital if you muck it up. Otherwise, while you fear losing your job and your security clearance from the publicity, your fun time is quickly running out. Like sands out of the hour glass. OK. Maybe not sand. Back to this dildo play--if you are not really thin it is a waste of time working on exhibitionism. No one can see the intestinal action under a lot of flab. If it feels good and you're happy with the risk, who the hell's business is it? If you'd like to leave us a video peek in your will, in case it doesn't work out, not many here will object. Peace and fun.

Speak for yourself. He needs way more work before he could handle me!
OK--I only wish.
As a general rule, when you find yourself suffering agoraphobia in the wide open spaces, feel your way to a cozy bodega and hole up there. IOW find a kink to work your kink.

Back