HangTime
Forum Resident
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2009
- Messages
- 954
- Location
- Central Florida
The comment was rude and uncalled for. How would you have reacted if someone had asked if RedReb was referring to YOU?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The comment was rude and uncalled for. How would you have reacted if someone had asked if RedReb was referring to YOU?

Post pictures of men who you think are absolutely hideous and deserve to win our little competition here.
Frankly speakig, this guy is so bad I can puke. :sm (46):
![]()
![]()
![]()
He dropped me a line, he said I was handsome and wanted a fuck.
Here is our conversation:
Ugly Dude: Hey handsome, how are you today?
Meaters: OMG, you look like shit, skin and bone like a corpse!
Ugly: Who the fuck you think you are, you think I am ugly! Loot at you!
:sm (43):
I should send him the link to CDG to that skinny corpse boy can see what a real CDG is like!!!

@ CJ: I suggest they all hang themselve's, so we can have more fun from them, then we have now![]()
You and RedReb can openly trash my reputation.






