TallBlond1

Forum Regular
(Hi guys. Here's my first contribution to Cute Dead Guys. For the last two years of its existence I was the story editor for the the now-defunct website GREASE TANK. This was the second of some 36 stories I wrote myself. I hope you like it--I imagine it's in keeping with this site--but I'll warn you it's graphic and twisted as hell! <EG> Btw, my real name's Mike....Steve Geary is my pen name.)

YOU CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER
by Steve Geary

“Not bad,” Jeff said to himself, smiling as he eyed his near-naked reflection in the mirror. At twenty-two years of age, those daily gym workouts had complemented his frame perfectly. How he fit those sessions in while finishing up his senior year in college was beyond him, but he’d done it.

His face was masculine and boyish. His tanned complexion never looked more healthy, and the glow emanating from underneath two days’ worth of face stubble assured him that he was in his physical prime. He had thick eyelashes a chick would’ve be proud of. Somehow, at this age, the lashes were not only the perfect accent to a hot face, they made him “pretty,” too.

He flexed his right arm, bulging the bicep, and his reflection showed off the forest of dark hair curling out from his armpit. He grinned and his eyes sparkled. “ YEAH!” he said. It was a hot Saturday night in June, he was in a city where he knew nobody, and he was ready for some adventure.

Jeff threw on some jeans and sneakers and watched the muscles in his upper back move as he tucked a form-fitting white shirt into his pants. Just as he left the hotel room, he threw on his proudest purchase of the year, a five-hundred-dollar leather jacket. The ensemble was complete.

‘DAMN, I’ve needed this,’ he said to himself as he strutted out into the night. Being a serious student had prevented him from exploring much of a sex life, and his fat, dark-haired prick was straining at the jeans.
“Not much longer,” he smiled as he squeezed his cock bulge.

Nature had blessed him with a tool that was almost nine fat inches in length, not bad for a guy who stood 5’8”. Sure, it wasn’t unheard of to be so well-endowed at his height. With a tall guy, it was expected. But because Jeff was a shorter dude, the huge size always brought a surprised gasp of delight from his sex partners. You can’t judge a book by its cover.

After paying the five-buck admission, Jeff walked in, grabbed a beer and stood by the jukebox, eyeing the crowd. The club was packed. The sexual tension in the room was electrifying. Every type of guy was at this bar, from twinks to leather daddies, and Jeff could tell by the startled glances he was getting that tonight he could take his pick.

After downing that first beer, he walked to the coat-check and stood in line to hand over the jacket.

“Come here often?” A tap on his shoulder assured him that the question was aimed at him. Jeff turned around to see a blond-haired boy of the same stature grinning at him mischievously, a little embarrassed by his obvious opening line.

Jeff grinned big and said, “No, I’m from out of town. What’s your name?”

“I’m Jimmy,” the boy yelled over the music, “and you’re Jeff!”

Jeff looked surprised. “How did you know that?”

“I asked the guy who carded you. I was right behind you in line. I think you’re hot,” Jimmy smiled meekly.

The coat check clerk was impatient. “C’mon, you two! There are guys behind you!” he yelled.

Jeff smiled at Jimmy and said, “Let me buy you a beer.”

Jeff’s game plan for the night had instantly changed. Tucking the jacket under his arm, the boys left the confused attendant and soon they were sitting on outside patio seats, away from the crowd, sipping down two cold bottles of brew.

Jeff knew that he could hang out at this bar all night and he wouldn’t find anybody hotter than this kid. Jimmy was perfectly in keeping with his fantasies of hot fuck material. ‘A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush’, he told himself. Soon both young men were licking their lips.

“Hey, hot stuff,” Jimmy said, cuddling up to Jeff and squeezing his cock through his jeans, “Come by my place this evening. We could have fun.” Jimmy took Jeff’s left hand and pushed it inside his pants.

Jeff gulped. Without a doubt, this kid’s cock was the hardest cock he’d ever felt. Not only was it hard, it was huge! “My God,” Jeff blurted, astonished.

Jimmy smiled. “Yes, I know,” he grinned modestly. “I can’t help it! I’m so horny for you, Jeff.”

“Buddy, your cock is like fuckin’ steel,” Jeff whistled. “And your size gives my dick a run for its money! We’re both just average height. You know, you sure can’t judge a...”

“BOOK by its COVER!” Jimmy blurted, interrupting him, and the two boys convulsed with laughter.

Jimmy brought his mouth up to Jeff’s ear and whispered, “I want you to fuck me tonight!”

Jeff grinned. “My body’s all yours,” and within moments they’d slipped out the bar unnoticed through a side exit. As they slipped through the night shadows, Jeff marveled at how long he’d waited for a night like this and how fortunate it was for him that he and Jimmy had connected. He could have gone to any of a number of clubs, but he wouldn’t have found anyone like Jimmy. This was his lucky night.

“One thing I’ll warn you about,” his conquest said as they walked up to Jimmy’s house. “My brother is here. He may be asleep, so we’ll have to tiptoe by him quietly... that is, unless you want some fun with him, too.”

Jeff did a double-take. Then he realized this might be even more memorable an evening than he thought. “Wow. Does he look like you?”

Jimmy laughed. “HA! Better!”

Jeff could see a figure sleeping on the sofa, dressed only in his underwear, his arm behind his head. He appeared to be a couple of years older than Jimmy, but was a good six feet tall. He, too, was boyish and handsome. His hair was blond, his face stubbled and tanned, and his body something to die for. In his sleep, there was a downright angelic studliness about him.

The young man’s eyes fluttered as he came out of his slumbers. “Hey, bro,” he said quietly, shaking the cobwebs out of his head. His voice was low and sexy.

“David, meet my new friend, Jeff.” Jeff gave the brother a hearty handshake and noted that both brothers had the same dazzling eyes and wide, toothy grins. Soon all three had retired to the basement, where they sat in a circle on the floor, listening to music and wearing only their underwear. In no time, they were toking on weed and getting higher than a kite.

Jeff was feeling good. He looked at one brother, then the other. Both of them were top shelf boyfriend material. Maybe if it didn’t work out with Jimmy, David and he could get it on. If only he didn’t live out of town...

David gave the other two a wink. “Pot sure makes me horny,” he said.

Jimmy asked, “Hey, David, you want to watch me suck Jeff’s dick?”

David’s reply made Jeff’s heart skip a beat. “Sure, li’l bro. Go for it, dude.” David reached inside his own briefs, shucked them off, and was soon displaying a blond-haired dick of fantasy proportions. The vein on its underside was huge.

Jeff was beside himself with lust. Unable to wait any longer, both he and Jimmy scrambled out of their underwear and kicked their briefs quickly to the floor. Their cocks throbbed passionately at each other.

“Let me get my camera,” David grinned.

Jimmy gave Jeff a mischievous grin, knelt, and popped the first four inches of dickmeat into his lips. “Mmmmm,” he moaned. “There’s just nothing like a slab of prime cock on a hot body.”

As David returned with a huge, heavy box and pulled a camera from it, Jeff grabbed Jimmy’s blond head and in short order started porking it. He loved seeing how the boy’s face contorted in different directions.

Jimmy’s blue eyes looked up at Jeff hungrily as David snapped close-ups and Jeff made wide figure 8’s inside the brother’s cute, wholesome mouth. Jeff gave the camera a silly grin and waved. As his balls slapped Jimmy’s chin, his thick tufts of saliva-drenched dick hair smashed into the boy’s nostrils. He reached down with both hands to Jimmy’s neck and could feel his cockhead pushing at the neck muscle time and again.

‘I’ve got not one, but two studs!’ he thought. Could the night get any better?

Jimmy pulled his mouth back, allowing the cock to pop out of his throat. “Hey, Jeff, get on your knees,” he ordered. Intrigued, Jeff turned around and got on all fours like a doggie.

“That looks great, dude!” David said excitedly. “Hold that pose for the camera.”

As Jeff posed, doing his best seductive look for David’s lens, Jimmy knew this was the opening he needed. It took only a moment for Jimmy to pull shackles down from the ceiling and clamp them around both ankles.

Jeff was alarmed as his lower body was levitated upward. “WHAT the HELL?!” he cried. This was not a welcome surprise. He didn’t like being put in a compromised position. He knew he wouldn’t be able to react freely, no matter how strong his muscles had become.

David laughed, put the camera down, and gave his brother a high five. “Perfect, bro!” he cried. “Just like I taught ya.”

Together, the boys pulled more shackles down from the ceiling, and soon Jeff’s wrists were imprisoned, too. He was spread-eagled, hanging in mid-air. His jaw was clenched angrily. His armpits, dick and ass were fully exposed.

David got underneath him and aimed the camera up at Jeff’s face and upper torso. “Awesome! You look like a naked Superman flying over Metropolis, dude!”

Jeff’s clouded face didn’t look like some friendly caped crusader as he grimaced from the pain in his lower back. “Mother fuckers!” he screamed. David’s response was to snap Jeff’s pic mid-sentence, right on the syllable ‘fuck.’

“Damned faggot.” It was Jimmy speaking, but in an entirely different, unrecognizable voice. “This is exactly how I’ve wanted you since I first saw you at the club.”

“You really got a hot one this time, Jimmy,” said David. “You paid attention to all the details, right?”

“I sure did,” the younger brother replied. “Doesn’t live here in town. Nobody knows him. We slipped out a back way. Nobody followed us here. This one’s perfect.”

“Great.” David put the camera down and stood up. “Time for you to lick dick, cocksucker.”

Jeff couldn’t believe the size of the cock facing him. “Guys,” he said, “if you just want me to suck your dicks, you don’t need to string me up like this for it. Let me down. You’ve got hot cocks, dudes. I’d suck you all night.”

David scoffed and bounced his cockhead against Jeff’s lips. The muscular youth’s cumslit was a gaping rectangle with pre-juice dripping from it like a leaky faucet. Each time it hit his mouth, Jeff recognized a family trait -- David’s cock was at least as steely hard as his brother’s.

Then David’s pelvis slammed into Jeff’s face all the way down to the cock base, the dick ripping through the neck passage and battering the curve in Jeff’s throat until it was a solid straight line. “OWWMM!” Jeff cried. It was like having a thick metal pipe rammed down his neck.

“Go ahead,” David ordered his brother as he fucked Jeff’s face. “Drill the bastard’s asshole, Jimmy!”

“Damn right I will,” Jimmy grinned as he took two fingers and wrenched open Jeff’s hole. The insides were a healthy pink, perfect for a hot fuck.

“ASSHOLE!” Jeff cried. “You said I’d be fucking you!”

“I lied, dickhead,” Jimmy replied.

As Jimmy pushed his cockhead against the sphincter, its hardness hurt. These guys were the Men of Steel, not him.

The massive prod broke past the butt opening and nailed Jeff’s butt. Jimmy used every trick his brother had taught him. Up and down, in and out, left to right... Jeff’s fuckhole had never taken such a beating, and it hurt like hell. “Oh, yeah!”Jimmy cried. “This fucker’s one hot piece of ass!”

He was getting it from both ends. Jeff realized he couldn’t time his breathing with David’s dick thrusts. He couldn’t swallow. As David continuously rammed his throat, saliva spilled out of Jeff’s mouth. Then David shoved his pelvis right up into Jeff’s lips, and Jeff could feel the base of the cock spasm. Wads of hot syrup tumbled down his throat as David moaned with orgasmic relief.

Almost on cue, Jimmy yelled loudly. His scrotum tightened and he squirted load after load of baby batter into Jeff’s lower body. His beautiful eyes rolled back into his head. His legs felt like spaghetti, but his steel dick knew it was in heaven.

David smiled at his brother as he used Jeff’s head hair to wipe the remainder of the cum juice from his dick head. Jimmy whistled, “Hey, bro, come around and take a look at the ass I just fucked. See how hairy it is! It sure looks hot.”

David left Jeff’s mouth for a second and joined his brother. “Yeah, that’s beautiful,” he said, running his index finger around Jeff’s ass lips and then pushing it into the hole up to the first digit.

Jeff could only moan. His insides felt like something was horribly wrong with them. He wished he was back at that bar. “Okay, assholes. You had your fun. Now get me down from here.”

“HA!” Jimmy laughed. “You think we’re done? Now we’re going to show you why I really brought you here.”

David looked at Jimmy matter-of-factly. “Okay, bro, you know how to remove the butt hair. Hop to it.”

Jeff became alarmed. “Dudes! You’re gonna shave me now?”

Jimmy let out a peal of laughter as he reached inside the heavy box for some tweezers. “Shaving is for sissies,” he said. “We’re gonna rip those follicles out for good.” With that, Jimmy pulled at two butt hairs real close to the hole and ripped them both out by the roots.

“OW!” Jeff cried. “MOTHER FUCK!!” Jimmy howled hysterically and pulled out another pair of hair follicles. Little beads of blood formed where the hair had once been.

Jeff”s body shook violently with each hair tug. He screamed. He clawed helplessly at the air. Sweat poured out of his forehead, his armpits, his chest. His eyes took on the wild, crazed look of an animal. As Jimmy neatly finished up his work, Jeff’s butt resembled a plucked chicken. It shouldn’t have been a surprise when David started applying the tweezers to the hair above his cock, then his armpits. All the fight had left him. Jeff’s sweaty face stared into space as each hair was torn out. Foam slowly dripped from his open mouth.

“Okay, now let’s bring this fucker’s body onto its side,” David said. Jeff felt like a slab of meat in a slaughter house as his body was turned over, still hanging in mid-air, toward David. “Perfect.” David ran his fingers up and down the hair trail on Jeff’s abs.

David took an X-acto blade and waved it in front of Jeff’s face. Jeff’s eyes bulged; he was suddenly wide awake again. He vomited, then continued to dry heave. Carefully, David cut a shallow slice into the skin, perfectly following Jeff’s happy trail down to the bloody area that had once housed a pubic bush. Jeff’s body thrashed.

“Relax, fuckboy, that cut won’t kill you, but it sure will hurt!” David aimed his huge penis at the slowly oozing slice, pissing from Jeff’s chest down to the lower abs. Jeff groaned loudly as he felt the burn. He let out an anguished scream. Soon, the boys let his body go and it swung like a pendulum sideways several times, finally coming to rest in its original position.

The two brothers now bent over the floor underneath Jeff and removed a cement slab. Funny, Jeff had never noticed it before. Underneath that slab was a deep hole. For the first time, a deathly stench overtook the room.

Jimmy pulled out the chainsaw from the big box his brother had brought over. “A chainsaw!” Jeff managed to mumble. “A fucking CHAINSAW?!”

Jimmy snuggled the saw against the top of Jeff’s muscled asscheeks. “That’s it, bro,” David said. “Remember, the butt crack will line up the center of the body perfectly. If you run the saw straight up, just to the side of the spine, it’s an easy cut.”

Jeff managed to vomit yet again. It hung from his lips and chin. “Dudes,” he said, “don’t. Please don’t…I’m only twenty-two…”

David laughed. “Hey, fag. Take a look at my prick. How would you like this dick to fuck your brains out?”

David pressed his fat cockhead, oozing with precum, against Jeff’s left eyeball and waited for an answer. The pre-juice dripping from it like a leaky faucet smeared against the eyeball, and it stung. Jeff winced. He couldn’t reply. He thought about Mom and Dad... about how much he’d looked forward to this evening... about all the hard work it took to get through college... Surely there was something he could do to get out of this. He finally mumbled something about preferring David’s dick up his ass to that damn saw!

David’s laugh was almost Satanic. “I didn’t say anything about screwing your butt, asshole! I said I’m gonna fuck your brains out! Time to say good-night! You‘ve been a lot of fun. We hope you’ve enjoyed your stay with us. Bye now!”

Without warning, David’s battering ram slammed through the eyeball, pushing it six inches back into the brain. Jeff’s abrupt, anguished cry was cut short. At that same moment, Jimmy straddled the floor hole with a wide stance, fired up the chainsaw and applied it carefully deep inside Jeff’s crack.

Holding the head firmly in place, David’s cock fucked the eye socket. With steady pressure, he was able to squeeze more and more dick into Jeff’s head. The brains made squishy fuck noises as the struggled to accommodate nine hard inches of young manhood. “FUCK YEAH, DUDES!!” David cried. “HOT AS HELL, GUYS!”

Blood sprayed left and right as the chainsaw started its journey through Jeff’s lower body. The testicles were cleanly separated from each other instantly. Quickly the saw made mincemeat of Jeff’s perfect dick, a large chunk of his proud pecker falling down into the smelly hole beneath him before quickly deflating. Jeff’s muscles were strong, but they were no match for this.

Then the small intestines sliced apart, followed easily by the colon. The saw made slower grinding sounds as it ran into the resistance of the first ribs, but slowly and surely each rib broke away from Jeff’s strong spine. Slowly, the two sides of Jeff’s body separated from each other. Jimmy beamed with satisfaction; he knew he was perfectly following that cut David made with the X-acto blade. Blood was spraying in all directions and flowing down into the hole like rain.

The stomach was the next to go. The blade easily carved through Jeff’s sternum and separated the lungs. When enough torso had come apart, some of his guts fell out of Jeff’s body in one huge clump and splattered inside the floor hole. A long snake of intestine hung in the air between his body and the floor.

The insides of Jeff’s head were becoming a mess. Wider and wider David made his circles, intent on mucking up as much brain as possible. The new tunnel in Jeff’s face came to resemble the shape of a funnel. “FUCK YEAH, DUDES!!” David cried. “HOT AS HELL, GUYS!”

Jeff’s initial surprised look had relaxed. His eyes were glazed over. As the saw approached his adam’s apple, his body began to resemble a huge bloody clothespin.

Halfway up and into Jeff’s mouth, bloody gums and broken teeth sat on either side of the blade. There was nothing handsome about Jeff’s face anymore, just fragments of its former glory. Jimmy thought he’d have some fun. “Hey, Jeff, you want me to stop now?” Using the saw for leverage, Jimmy made Jeff’s head shake back and forth. “Okay, so you want me to finish the job?” Now Jeff’s head moved up and down in agreement.

“You guys stop horsin’ around!” David guffawed. It was too much excitement. He moaned as his nuts tightened, and suddenly generous streams of semen exploded from the huge fuckrod, coating Jeff‘s brains with ropes of thick white dick juice. David pulled the fat prick from the eye socket. A loud suction noise built up as he pried the cock loose, and when the apple-shaped cockhead emerged there was a sharp POP! sound. His fuck weapon and pubic hair were now caked with blood and brain tissue. White baby batter leaked out of the eye socket and down Jeff’s cheek.

Jeff looked docile and accepting of his fate as the blade perfectly sliced through the top of his mouth and up through the center of his destroyed face. Soon the right eye and corresponding fuck cavern calmly spread apart from each other. The face was responding in such a passive manner, it’s almost as though it believed this was an agreeable new experience, and isn’t it about time this happened. His head was being carved in two with such ease it might as well have been a pumpkin.

With one hand, David grabbed his camera and flashed several pictures of both face halves coming apart. With the other hand, David gently pushed down on the skull as Jimmy’s saw pulled up.

That did it. The saw came up through the top of Jeff’s head. Both sides of the young corpse were finally freed of each other. Wildly, out of control, they swung apart. Back and forth the two slabs of beef swung, the chains above them creaking. As the separated body halves slowed to a halt, Jimmy and David again gave each other high fives.

When their mother was living, one thing she had always taught her sons was to clean up after themselves. Jimmy grabbed the left half of Jeff’s corpse and released it from its restraints, while David did the same with the right. Both halves toppled down into the hole with a slippery thud, like two pieces of shit falling into a primitive crapper. There, they joined a dozen other decomposing bodies. Number thirteen was the best one yet, the brothers decided.

Carefully, the brothers wiped the stray lung tissue and head matter off of the chainsaw. David carefully washed Jeff’s brains from his rock-hard penis and bush. Fresh, warm blood had splattered all over the basement, so the floor, walls and ceiling were hosed down so that all this new blood was washed into the hole. The slab of cement was replaced. With one exception, all of Jeff’s clothes were dutifully shredded and burned. The leather jacket, however, was proudly placed on a hanger in Jimmy’s leather closet. After the boys toweled the basement dry and applied air freshener, all was right again. No muss, no fuss.

It was dawn by the time Jimmy showered and lay in bed, nude. The brothers had enjoyed quite an evening. That stud with the jacket (what was his name again?) had been hot!

Jimmy wrapped his arms around David’s muscular chest and subconsciously toyed with his naked brother’s sparse chest hair, crinkling a few strands between his fingers. His bro, deep in a sweet sleep, emitted a contented sigh. Jimmy’s eyes fluttered and, like his brother, his breathing eventually grew shallow.

The sun was starting off a new day, serenely rising in the sky, but Jimmy and David didn’t notice it.

Both lovers were fast asleep, calmly immersed in pleasant, peaceful dreams.

Last edited:
Greastank Steve Geary stories are the hottest. Would love to see more.

Thanks, you two. There are actually two versions of the Geary stories--one "R", one "X", or more accurately put, "G"--for gross! LOL. The stories were toned down for a publisher who thought they were just too 'out there', which I frankly thought was part of their "charm". What I presented here on CDG is a recreation of the Gross version, and in so doing, I'm now seeing both a typo and another minor problem, which I won't mention, except to say that I'm recognizing the narrative does an accidental sleight-of-hand which can't possibly happen in real life...or, real death! The perfectionist story editor in me HATES belatedly discovering a mistake, even a minor one--but too late now, it's posted, for better or worse, in pretty much its original 'glory'. If you like it I've got almost 3 dozen more which can give this one a run for its money. Cheers--Mike

Mike nice job, I expected no less for you. You aim to please... Do you have any strangling or hanging storties to share with us. Please post at will if you may..Billy

Great story Mike. The gross part is hot. I would love variations where the victim begins to enjoy being raped. It would be hot if Jeff shot a thick load, and surrendered his hunky life in the process.

Thanks for the good suggestions, guys. And yeah, one thing I always tried to do was vary my stories. Some attempted to be spooky while others have dark, warped humor--and others still are just off the wall. (Was I on acid? Gad, I don't remember!) But yeah, I love having sexy victims meet MESSY ends--knived, shot, hanged, gutted, cremated, blown apart, drowned, skinned alive, asphyxiated, or as the case with this one, literally carved in half! I'll post more in the upcoming weeks and hopefully some CDG fans will like them.

FANTASTICLY BEAUTIFUL - WISH ALL YOUR STORIES ERE TOGETHER IN 1 PLACE - ESPECIALLY LOVED THE ROUTE 80 STORY TOO!

Back