Guest viewing is limited
Outstanding manips jamzell! I look forward to seeing more.
 
manly beautiful wrinkly soles!
Grrrrrrrr, WHACK, WHACK,WHACK,
 
Maybe make GIF of head sliding off? As opposed to flying off.
 
beheaded-straight.jpgDidn't your mother tell you the best way to catch a cold is through your feet. You'll wind up with such a headache. And I betcha gulp your food down as well
 
I don't have yahoo messenger and I would LOVE to do major manips on you. Message me? Maybe we can swap emails.
 
Very hot! Thanks for sharing.

Please keep these on this site. Would love to hear what you all would do with me after being beheaded. View attachment 28795View attachment 28796View attachment 28797

You have an awesome neck and your severed head would be awesome. But I'd want you cumming hard when your head is actually chopped off - like the the guillotine photo, jerking off furiously and breathing like an olympic runner - your brain filled with oxygen. There would be a basket for your handsome head to drop into...neither one of us wants to risk you knocking yourself unconscious. I'm kneeling at the basket and you're jerking. I know your cumface, I've seen it a hundred times before. Just as you're at the height of orgasm I release the blade. As your head is already halfway into the basket the first powerful thick spurts of your hot cum splash the blade...but your brain is already "locked" in orgasm. I pick up your head and wrap my hands around it. I slide my cock between you lips and slide you head down my thick throbbing cock until my pubes tickle your nostrils. Then I lift your head up my shaft until my glans are on the tip of your tongue and you can taste my precum...you always loved my pre almost as much as my jizz! Now I slide your magnificent head all the way down my shaft until your face is buried in my soft thick pubes...you and I have tried to take each others huge thick cocks down our throats but neither one of us could do it yet. With no gag reflex and still in orgasm you feel me sliding your handsome head faster and faster up and down my cock. Now you're beginning to feel that familiar sensation of my cock twitching on your tongue...you know I'm about to shoot. My cock in on the tip of you tongue as I begin to shoot and the first couple squirts hit the back of you throat; you feel my thick cock sliding past the back of your throat and as I slide it down your long neck you can feel me shooting huge wads dripping down the inside of your long neck...I'm so aroused I keep sliding your head up and down my cock over and over. You've enjoying the greatest suck off you've ever given a guy. My spunk is dripping out your neck and onto my feet. The guillotine manip is one of my favorites because you're nude and I've always thought the guillotine was "erotic", plus you can position the blade to chop off your head anywhere you want it...for your sexy neck I'd guillotine you just above the shoulders...I'd love to see a few manips with you face down on the guillotine to show off you amazing ass cheeks. Maybe a slight smooth indentation on the bascule and a silk pillow to hump, or a vibrator to get you off even more incredibly than you're trained hand does! I also like the other two "Who Chopped off My HEAD?" manips. The neck chop in those manips would would be perfect for a game of toss the head: 10 of us get together and gently toss your head around. The first guy that drops your head on the soft grass is next on the guillotine. The one dude remaining dudes goes to next weeks game. After wondering what the sensation of your orgasmic head being gently tossed back and forth I'd be tempted to drop the head just to go next! I got to say dude, if they ever designed a "double header: guillotine with a much wider blade, heavier weight and higher beams and two lunnetes for bros, buds, lovers, etc that want to get their heads chopped off together shoulder to shoulder I'd want your neck in the lunette next to me...looking over a super large basket but low enough so all our buds could see our heads roll! BTW: You have the MOST awesome smooth feet! I love the way you proudly show them off. My last request before going to the guillotine would be to sniff and kiss and lick your amazing feet until I'm so hot I'm begging to be decapitated before I shoot my wad all over your feet! Your work and imagination are so incredible!
 

You're a pro! Those feet are such a turn on - all of your feet pics make me so hard to not cum instantly. Also your beheading pics are as hot as your feet pics. Have you ever considered trying proffesionaly? Create a website that is free to build, post samples of all you work in all of the websites like this, create manips for hanging forums, firing squad forums, etc with links to your website, and count the number of visits. With enough traffic you can add advertisers if you can show the number of visits to your site. Your feet and beheading manips drive me wild! I'd certainly send in photos of my feet from various angles, and would love to see a manip of my own head chopped off by guillotine, block or sword, but I have to remain annonmous - but there seem to be many guys willing to offer you their heads for the honor of seeing their own beheadings. You really are a pro jmazell!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top