Personally, I'd love to see him strangled, with his legs kicking helplessly in front of him, with his tongue protruding and his dick swelling and spurting until all that's left is his lifeless jerking and shuddering...

I would show him several different options, haul up hanging, gas chamber, electrocution, garrotting, impalement, crucifixion. make him watch fellow prisoners die by each of those methods and then I pick the one that it looks like he fears the most for his execution.

Sadly, no. This came from a site devoted to photos of "douchebags".

i wouldn't kill him either...jus knock him out and have my way with his feet all day and nite!

Ok, those two got reported. I'll post more pics from that website here soon.

Another one...

db2.jpg

Sorry you can't see as much of him; still kinda hot.

so merciful, how about whipping the lot of them until they are pretty much hamburger, then crucify them so they scream and writhe for eternity.

I'm "up" for chaining their hands to the wall, then tying a transparent plastic bag over their heads. It would take a nice long while...

have the ones condemned to be whipped made to watch whippings with each of those whips. the one that terrifies them more should be the cruel whip used on them for their whipping.

attachment.php

This skinhead dude reminds me of "Lee" on straighthell who gets totally abused :rude_doggy:

Back