Looks great Todd .. Can't wait!

I am a little bummed .. It looks like my current favorite shaved! But, he is still hot!

Thanks

some more great videos this week!

just out of curiosity how come you haven't been uploading 8 new videos each week like the past? How come it's dropped to only 4?

some more great videos this week!

just out of curiosity how come you haven't been uploading 8 new videos each week like the past? How come it's dropped to only 4?

We decided that instead of just cranking out eight scenes per week, we would do a little less, but concentrate more on each one. Future clips will have better stories, more realistic death scenes...more variety of death scenes and you will see more nudity, and more extreme type clips.

Regarding Jake and Chad... we don't want people to get sick of them so we thought we'd space them out more.
We also have other great actors we'd like to show off like "Hunter" and Pablo the Pizza Boy", "Tim" etc... so again, we're looking to give more variety. Don't worry.. we have some more really good Chad and Jake clips coming....... Thanks ! ToddTrophies Chad And Jake (21).jpgTrophies Chad And Jake (26).jpgTrophies Chad And Jake (1).jpg

We decided that instead of just cranking out eight scenes per week, we would do a little less, but concentrate more on each one. Future clips will have better stories, more realistic death scenes...more variety of death scenes and you will see more nudity, and more extreme type clips.

Regarding Jake and Chad... we don't want people to get sick of them so we thought we'd space them out more.
We also have other great actors we'd like to show off like "Hunter" and Pablo the Pizza Boy", "Tim" etc... so again, we're looking to give more variety. Don't worry.. we have some more really good Chad and Jake clips coming....... Thanks ! ToddView attachment 58987View attachment 58988View attachment 58989

Aurite cool that makes sense!

Is the Jake series over already? Because I was really looking forward to the clips with Jake and the one guy from this weeks clip (Underwear Model Chloroformed, Stripped And hand Strangled On His Bed). In the preview of the Jake series it shows several scenes with Jake and that dude battling it out on the couch. Is there any more Jake scenes with that dude from this week coming up?

Awesome really looking forward to the future clips with Jake and Chad including the one of both of them toe-tagged in the morgue/doctor's office!

Aurite cool that makes sense!

Is the Jake series over already? Because I was really looking forward to the clips with Jake and the one guy from this weeks clip (Underwear Model Chloroformed, Stripped And hand Strangled On His Bed). In the preview of the Jake series it shows several scenes with Jake and that dude battling it out on the couch. Is there any more Jake scenes with that dude from this week coming up?

Awesome really looking forward to the future clips with Jake and Chad including the one of both of them toe-tagged in the morgue/doctor's office!

Yeah, there's more Jake coming. Jake the underwear model, and there's also an AMAZING stabbing with Jake, where he gets stabbed right in the gut multiple times by the underwear model ...

Plus, good news... Jake is coming back for more... when he comes, I hope to hang him :)

I'll keep you guys posted! -- TODD

Yeah, there's more Jake coming. Jake the underwear model, and there's also an AMAZING stabbing with Jake, where he gets stabbed right in the gut multiple times by the underwear model ...

Plus, good news... Jake is coming back for more... when he comes, I hope to hang him :)

I'll keep you guys posted! -- TODD

Awesome! thanks again!

I loved the clip you had on your old site Called Handyman Hanging. I bought it but lost it when my computer crashed. I would love to see more Hanging videos. I love it when there shoes fall off as they struggle. (like to see white socks not black though). The younger looking the actor the better. Would also like to see two hot young actors strangled and then used as dolls. dressed up in diferent outfits and shoes and possed in diferent poses. would also find it hot to see too hot teen studs killed and then stripped and redressed wearing each others cloths and shoes. the actor who played the death bot in last weeks video is my Fav! He is so Hot! young student chloroforms and strips the intern and slowly strangles him was a very hot clip as the killer strips the victim and then puts on his cloths. would also like to see more letting go of the bladder after the victim is killed. Nothing hotter then watching the victim piss themselves as they die. You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.

I loved the clip you had on your old site Called Handyman Hanging. I bought it but lost it when my computer crashed. I would love to see more Hanging videos. I love it when there shoes fall off as they struggle. (like to see white socks not black though). The younger looking the actor the better. Would also like to see two hot young actors strangled and then used as dolls. dressed up in diferent outfits and shoes and possed in diferent poses. would also find it hot to see too hot teen studs killed and then stripped and redressed wearing each others cloths and shoes. the actor who played the death bot in last weeks video is my Fav! He is so Hot! young student chloroforms and strips the intern and slowly strangles him was a very hot clip as the killer strips the victim and then puts on his cloths. would also like to see more letting go of the bladder after the victim is killed. Nothing hotter then watching the victim piss themselves as they die. You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.

You have some good suggestions... I'll personally try to incorporate more of what you want to see.
You'll see more dressing/undressing and urinating after death. As far as dressing the victim up in different clothes... you should consider doing a custom video about this. We could use just about any model or actor you want (if available) and it doesn't cost as much as you might think.
Contact me (todd00009@aol.com) for more info if you want. -- TODD

I trying to purchase two video fro your site bit I keep getting a error message
I love videos of person stealing identities to take care of business

I want :
Young Student Chloroforms And Strips The Intern And Slowly Strangles Him
and
Young Doctor Attacked Chloroformed Stripped And Strangled By Crazed Impostor

Back