Nominees for Eviction.

There’s still time for the readers to choose who will be evicted from the house and who will be Bad Brothers next play thing.

Here’s the latest vote count

Jamie. 3 votes
tumblr_mowodgnnpr1sxpa3po6_1280.jpg

Chris. 3 votes
tumblr_mqc7frqq3F1svkj4wo1_1280.jpg

Luke. 1 vote
tumblr_mowq0l2UH21sxpgj9o3_1280.jpg

There’s still time to vote

Make your choice!!

I'd vote for Jamie. IF you can give a couple of photos of him 'dead'. and by 'dead' I mean laying on the ground, eyes closed, etc. if not, then please discount my vote

Day 43. 14th Eviction

Voting for the eviction has closed, here are the results.

1. Jamie. 4 votes
2. Chris. 4 votes
3. Luke. 1 vote

So Jamie will be evicted tonight. But lets look at his last day in the house.

Jamie lays in bed on what could be his last mroning in the house
tumblr_mpxnjpuV8E1svkj4wo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mowo9eVqhk1sxpa3po10_1280.jpg

Chilling by the pool
tumblr_mqfzjsHawM1svkj4wo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mowodgnnpr1sxpa3po7_500.jpg

Then puts sun lotion on
tumblr_mowob7M72c1sxpa3po4_1280.jpg

Jamie enjoys lunch
tumblr_mpxnjpuV8E1svkj4wo4_500.jpg

And dresses smart for the pre eviction bash
tumblr_mowo9eVqhk1sxpa3po4_1280.jpg

Bad Brother gathers the housemates on the sofa to announce the latest eviction.

Eviction story to follow soon..

How was Jamie chosen? It looks like a tie vote to me. And one Jamie vote was conditional.

As it was a tie it was drawn randomly, like one of the previous one. Have a couple of pics of Jamie sleeping so hopefully they will suffice.

Jamie’s Eviction

Bad Brother gathered all the housemates on the sofas to announce the latest eviction results. The numbers of housemates had dropped sharply and they knew the likely hood of being up had increased and each one prepared in their own way for the event.. Chris tried to relax but didn’t want to go, Jaime was relaxed but underneath his thick skin it was a different story and the young guy was worried. Whilst Luke was confident he was going to escape the eviction.

Each evictee was dressed in the appropriate eviction attire, Jamie wore a pair of black and green striped shorts, whilst Chris wore white briefs and Luke was dressed in his boxers.

tumblr_mowodgnnpr1sxpa3po1_1280.jpg

The housemates joked about until Bad Brother interrupted them.
“ Bad Brother house can I have your attention please. The public have voted and Chris, Luke and Jamie, for one of you your time in the Bad Brother house will be over. I can now announce the result of tonight’s eviction.”*
You could hear a pin drop as the house waited in silence, Bad Brother then continued “The latest person to be evicted from the house is ….. Jamie.”

The house was filled with relief Chet was glad Chris wasn’t going whilst Luke was even cockier then before. Jamie however felt depressed but was happy to have got this far.

Bad Brother interrupted the goings on in the house, "Jamie you have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes then come to the dairy room."
Jamie stood up, his buff body looked excellent. What housemates didn’t know was it would be the last they ever saw of it.

tumblr_mowodgnnpr1sxpa3po5_1280.jpg

Once safely inside the diary room Bad Brother told the sexy evictee to sit down and began to ask the routine questions. It was then that time and Bad Brother said

BB "Jamie, do you see the box in front of you. Can you open it and pick a number at random please."
Jamie laughed as he looked down at the box, he did as he was asked and pulled out a piece of paper, he unfolded the paper and read the number ‘11’ out to Bad Brother. Jamie thought about what the number meant as Bad Brother continued to quiz him.

Bad Brother then asked Jamie if he was thirsty. Jamie replied he was and was surprised when the creator walked in with a bottle of drink on a tray. It was placed on the table in front of him. A smile beamed across the creators face as he left the room.

Bad Brother continued the questions and as it did Jamie sipped the drink. The moment the cold soft drink touched his lips he knew he needed more and swallowed half of the bottle. He continued to answer the questions unaware he had sealed his own fate.
A few minutes later he grabbed his stomach to try to control the searing pain that came from it. The creator watched from the next room on a TV as Jamie began to convulse uncontrollably in his chair. The poison he had unwittingly consumed was taking effect and Jamie foamed at the mouth as he struggled to breath. A few short moments later he gave up the fight and his arms fell limply into his lap as he stared blankly into the abyss.

Happy that Jamie had died, the creator entered the room. He looked at Jamie as he sat motionless and placed his hands on the dead studs still warm flesh, he let his hand glide over Jamie’s sexy torso taking great pleasure as he groped the dead studs wonderful pecs and firm abs. Jamie’s skin was smooth to touch and this soon gave way as the creators hands slide along his nicely crafted legs, he loved the sense of the fine fuzzy legs hair as his hands moved along. Before sending Jamie to the butcher the creator had some fun and photographed Jamie lying in different positions.

tumblr_mowohkopJ41sxpa3po1_1280.jpg

His schedule was busy today and Jamie was soon sent down the chute to the butcher where his sexy body would be carved up for the house to consume. As he lifted Jamie up the butcher couldn’t help but notice how hot Jamie looked in death. He placed him on the table and savoured his time with the corpse.

tumblr_mowofgdnUm1sxpa3po8_1280.jpg

He slapped Jamie’s smooth flesh and lapped up the sound it made with each blow. His fun was cut short when he was told Jamie’s flesh was needed quickly.
It was BBQ time for the housemates and the butcher got to work. He cut up Jamie with ease and carried the cuts of meat up to the kitchen so it could be plated up. Jamie’s head joined the others in the creators private room.

Do not agree with the eviction, one vote was conditional, the damage so far was an interesting effort. Terms hardly met, but only almost. But it is after the fact, too bad.

Last edited:
personally i dont believe in a "conditional" vote. i might have voted chris but you either vote or you dont and the person in question voted.. simple as that.. as it was a tie make it a double get chris out too

Last edited:
R.I.P Jamie. You were the first house mate to be introduced (and therefore one of the housemates whose background I really got to know), and you will be surely missed by your girlfriend.

Day 44

Outline of today’s events

Chet strolls about in a provocative vest
tumblr_mowknnteje1sxp8zio2_1280.jpg

Chris enjoys going topless in the garden
tumblr_mowktwSEKI1sxp8zio2_500.jpg

Corey shows off his bicep
tumblr_mpo8j0CnbE1svkj4wo1_500.jpg

Luke gets surprised in his room
tumblr_mrfjegpCsM1svkj4wo4_1280.jpg

Zac leads the house on a workout in the garden
tumblr_mrbe553EM01svkj4wo5_r1_1280.jpg

Nominees for Eviction.

The next lot of eviction nominees have been revealed.

Readers will get the chance to choose who will be evicted from the house and who will be Bad Brothers next play thing. The other housemates have voted and these are their choices.

1. Chet
tumblr_mowkhmksjY1sxp8zio6_1280.jpg

2. Luke
tumblr_mqngrzCU8H1svkj4wo2_1280.jpg

3. Chris
tumblr_mqc7frqq3F1svkj4wo1_1280.jpg

The eviction will take place soon.

Make your choice!!!

Day 45

Outline of today’s events

Chet dresses as Rambo for a task
tumblr_mrfjdhvOgY1svkj4wo2_1280.jpg