Brian2012

Forum Veteran
Chapter 1. The Beginning

Life was good for nineteen year old Frederick, the son of a state senator meant that there was nothing that was out of reach of the young man. Anything he wanted he could get and any trouble he got in could quickly be swept under the carpet.

However, Frederick hid a couple of secrets from those around him. The first was that the young man was bisexual. He was interested in both men and women but was drawn more towards guys. If his family ever found out, they would disown him, so for the purposes of an easy life he had a string of girlfriends and was known as a bit of a womanizer. He hadn’t had sex with a guy yet and waited for the right moment, although nothing stopped him fantasizing about doing so with guys he met in his life.

The other secret that Frederick hid from the world was an unhealthy addiction to serial killers, particularly killers that targeted male victims. He’d dreamt many times of being the likes of Gacy, Corll and Dahmer and taking the lives of young men. His ultimate fantasy was to create a serial killer of his own, kill young men and taunt the authorities. For a long time, he’d managed to subdue his fantasies until that fateful day when everything changed.

The day had started just like any other. Frederick was at college and chilling in his class, speaking with some friends. They were soon joined by Calvin, who had just finished his daily run.

“Yo, how are we all doing?” Calvin asked as the shirtless young man sat on the edge of the table and showed off his vascular legs and arms. “What do you guys think about these babies?” He teased as he boastfully showed off his body to the group.

The group laughed as Calvin went continued “You pussies best be ready for tonight’s session at the gym. It’s going to be a good one.”

Frederick had grown up with Calvin, the two had met in elementary school, and the families had quickly become close. Despite being close friends, Frederick discreetly fancied Calvin. His young friend’s toned athletic body turned him on, and the fact that Calvin liked to show it off every chance he got meant that Frederick could always dream about what he wanted to do to his friend’s body which included fondling and sucking Calvin’s sexy nipples. However, some of his dreams were darker, and there had been many times that he had dreamt about killing Calvin in various ways but never followed through with anything.

As Frederick drove his truck towards the gym, his heart started to race with excitement. He had been looking forward to the group workout all day, and the thought of burning off some steam was enough to keep him going. As he turned into the car park, however, his excitement turned to confusion and then to shock.

The gym car park was near empty it was nearly 6pm and the gym was normally packed at this time. He parked up and stepped out of the truck. Looking around, he saw Calvin’s car parked in the corner and relaxed as he quickly knew it wasn’t a wasted journey.

Walking through the doors, he soon found that the gym was empty apart Calvin who stood wearing a black vest and grey pair of shorts. It was obvious from Calvin’s sweat that he was midway through his session.

“Yo Freddie!” Calvin shouted at the sight of his friend, “Glad you could make it. The others chickened out due to the impending snowstorm. Get yourself warmed up and join my next set.”

Frederick grabbed a couple of light weights and began the warm-up before joining Calvin.

A short while later the young men stood in the midst of their workouts, sweat glistening on their bare torsos as they chatted between sets.

"Man, I gotta say, your gains are looking serious lately," Frederick said to Calvin , nodding approvingly at his friend's biceps.

Calvin grinned, clearly pleased with the compliment. "Thanks, bro. Been hitting the gym pretty hard these days. Trying to bulk up, you know?"

"Yeah, I hear you. I've been trying to cut down a bit myself," Frederick said, gesturing to his own lean physique.

“You just have some crazy genetics, that you look to stay in shape all year round,” Frederick added.

Calvin laughed “Genetics bro, come on you’ve seen my parents. This is just hard work. I’ve got to stay in good shape as it helps me make money.”

“Oh yeah, you’ve never said what that is?” Freddie asked, hoping his friend would finally answer a question he had always been coy about.

Calvin now stood shirtless as he pondered on how to answer the question.

“Look, you have to promise not to say anything.” Calvin asked “Not to anyone. Promise me.”

“Bro, how long have we known each other come on tell me.” Freddie urged.

However, their conversation was interrupted when the gym manager came down from his office.

“Hey guys sorry about this but we’re gonna have to shut the gym for tonight. The snow started, and it’s coming down heavy they reckon you’ll only going to be able to get places if you have a truck.”

The friends looked at each other as they grabbed their bags and Calvin put his vest back on.

They were hit by a blast of Icey wind as the snow crunched underfoot and the snowflakes fell all around them. Calvin looked over to his car and saw that the snow had already collected around it.

“Fuck, that piece of shit isn’t going anywhere.” Calvin exclaimed “Look Freddie are you able to give me a lift.”

“Yeah, sure Calvin. I’ll drop you home.” Freddie replied

“Errr, look I’m not going home right now.” Calvin replied as he threw his gym bag in the trunk of his car and grabbed another bag. “Look I have an Only Fans account and that’s how I make my money.”

“What. What the hell!” Freddie replied “Seriously dude. Your parents will kill you if they find out.”

“That’s why you can’t say anything. Please brother. I’m begging you.” Calvin pleaded.

Freddie promised to keep his friends secret but was a little shocked at what he heard next as Calvin asked him to drop him off at a certain address. He went on to explain that the owner of the house had agreed to pay him $500 for an hour of muscle worship. Calvin explained to his friend what muscle worship was, and Freddie quickly told Calvin that he thought he was stupid and that his friend was living a dangerous life in more ways than one.

However, he could see that Calvin needed him and agreed to drop him off at the address he needed to go to.

During the drive, Freddie couldn’t get it out of his head that Calvin was allowing people to touch his body. Freddie had been dreaming of doing it for ages. Anger and resentment towards Calvin now filled him, and thoughts soon entered his head about killing his childhood friend. From what Calvin said, it sounded like most of the guys that paid for muscle worship were some sort of creeps and Freddie would have a great patsy if he followed through on any of his plans.

Moments later Freddie swerved his truck which took Calvin by surprise. “Shit I think my tires gone.” Freddie said as he quickly pulled to the side of the road. “Wait here a moment whilst I go and look at the damage.

Freddie jumped out of his truck and opened the rear tailgate making sure that Calvin didn’t see he had grabbed something from the back.

He knelt down beside a tire and looked at it for a while as the snow fell around him. Calvin had grown impatient and soon jumped out of the truck.

“Is everything ok bu!” Calvin asked before being cut off mid sentence as Freddie rammed a hunting knife into his chest.

Everything went silent for a moment as Calvin’s eyes opened wide in shock and blood began to trickle from the side of his mouth.

“Why Freddie?” Calvin managed to utter as his friend pulled the knife from his chest before plunging it once again deep into Calvin’s abdomen. Calvin stumbled forward and grabbed hold of his friend as Freddie once again withdrew the knife and pushed Calvin back whom this time fell to the floor. Seconds later, Freddie was on top of him with the knife raised high In the air as Calvin looked up in shock as he gurgled on his own blood. Then without warning, Freddie launched a frenzied attack on his childhood friend. Blood splattered everywhere as he repeatedly stabbed Calvin’s torso. Then he stopped and looked down at Calvin’s bloody body that now lay dead on the floor with twenty-seven stab wounds in its torso.

Freddie jumped out of his trance and dropped the knife “Oh shit. Oh shit. Fuck. What have I done he.” He exclaimed as tears began to drop from his eyes. He placed his hand down and soon found himself touching Calvin on one of his smooth warm thighs which immediately made him begin to grow hard. Any remorse that Freddie did have soon disappeared as quickly as it came as he cut off Calvin’s black vest and looked down at his fine athletic frame dotted with various stab wounds. He rubbed Calvin’s cheek and gave his friend a playful grope before removing his grey shorts. He grabbed his phone and photographed Calvin in his underwear but still wearing his black socks and white trainers.

He then carried Calvin’s lifeless body to the back of his truck and drove a little closer to the house that his friend was due to go to. He stopped by the side of the road and dragged the body from the back of the truck before dumping it in the snow face up. He then grabbed a craft knife and decided to make his very own serial killer calling card. He knelt by Calvin’s body as the snow continued to fall and carved figure ‘1’ into his left thigh. Blood dripped from the carving as He took a final picture of his friend and left him by the side of the road as the snow fell around and on top of the body. He drove to the house that Calvin was due to visit and dumped his friend’s bag in what of the outbuildings before throwing his blood stained clothes into the rubbish bin. Ensuring that his friend’s potential client would take the fall and blame for the murder.

As he headed home Freddie drove past the spot where he had dumped Calvin’s body and saw that the heavy snowfall had covered the body and he knew it would be a while until the body was found and the snow had melted.

As he settled in his room that night he stared at the pictures he had taken of Calvin’s body and played his friends death over and over in his head.

The killing had been easy, and Freddie now looked to killing again.

Chapter 2

Frederick was sitting in his room, reliving the moment he killed Calvin. He played each detail of that night in his mind over and over again. The snow had melted away and Calvin’s frozen body had been found by the police who hadn’t released a lot about the kill.

The thrill of taking someone's life was indescribable; it was like an addiction to him. The feeling had made him crave more, made him eager to find a new victim.

As he sat there, his mind was filled with thoughts of how he could find someone else to kill, how he could plan and carry out the perfect murder. The excitement and rush of power he felt when he thought of doing it again was almost palpable. He couldn't resist the urge to take another life, to feel that same thrill again.

Frederick knew that he couldn't let his desire consume him. He had to be smart, calculated, and careful not to get caught. He needed someone who was just right. It was only a matter of time before he found that victim, and when he did, he would strike again with the same intensity and eagerness as before.

Brandon was a 22-year-old man with an impeccable physique. It was hard not to notice his well-defined muscles that rippled beneath his tanned skin. His love for the gym was evident from the moment he walked in, wearing a tight-fitting muscle shirt that clung to his toned body. He had been a regular at the gym for years, never missing a day of working out. It was his passion, his escape from the daily grind.

It wasn't just his impressive physique that caught people's attention; it was his dedication to fitness. Unlike some who went to the gym to socialize or show off, Brandon was there to work, to push himself to the limit. He would lift, grunt, and sweat until he had nothing left, and then he would do it all over again the next day.

Brandon had made great strides in his fitness journey, having started from a place of insecurity and weakness but now today’s visit to the gym was to be his last.

Frederick's eyes scanned the gym, searching for his next victim. He had been on the lookout for days and had almost given up hope until he saw him. It was like fate had brought him to the gym that day, and he could feel his heart racing as he saw the perfect target.

There he was - Brandon, shirtless and dripping with sweat, completely lost in his workout. Something about him seemed vulnerable and perfect to Frederick. Brandon's muscular body made Frederick's desire to take him down and control him even stronger.

Frederick watched as Brandon lifted heavy weights, pushing himself to his limits. He knew he had found his victim, and an excitement unlike any he had ever felt began to build in his chest.

It was going to be easy, he thought to himself. Brandon was so focused on his workout that he wouldn't even see it coming. Frederick planned his next move carefully, ensuring that he would strike at the right moment, when Brandon was in the perfect position.

Frederick couldn't wait to overpower and control Brandon, indulging in the feeling of power that came with taking another life.

As darkness fell, Brandon left the gym, drenched in sweat from his rigorous workout. He thought about the progress he had made and how he had exceeded his limits that day. He had no idea what danger lurked in the shadows, watching his every move.

Frederick had been waiting for this moment, watching Brandon until he left the gym. As Brandon walked home, listening to music on his headphones, he had no idea that his life was about to be turned upside down.

Suddenly, Frederick sprang out from behind a wall, throwing a ligature around Brandon's neck. Brandon was taken by surprise and had no chance to defend himself against this brutal and unexpected attack. The ligature tightened around Brandon's neck, making it hard for him to breathe.

Brandon's panic grew quickly as he struggled to free himself, but it was no use. Frederick had him under control, and he knew it. Brandon's vision began to blur, and his strength started to fade. He could barely hear the sounds around him as darkness started to engulf his mind, and he lost consciousness as death overcame him.

For Frederick, the rush of power was almost too much to handle. Taking another life had never felt more thrilling. And as life slowly drained out of Brandon, Frederick knew that he had fulfilled his desire for power and control once again.

Frederick breathed heavily, exhilarated from the attack. He had subdued Brandon and stripped him down to his underwear. As he gazed at the muscular body beneath him, he felt a wave of excitement rush through his veins. His fingers explored every inch of Brandon's body, savoring every moment of what he knew would soon be over.

He grabbed his knife and carved the figure 2 into Brandon's chest, just above his heart and across his pecs. Frederick admired his handiwork, satisfied that he had claimed another victim and left his unique mark on Brandon's body.

Before leaving the scene, Frederick took one last look at his victim. He felt a strange mixture of joy and sadness, knowing that what he had done would never be forgotten. But it was time to leave. He couldn't risk getting caught, and so he left Brandon's body lying by the roadside, a silent reminder of his actions.

The next morning, a group of hikers stumbled upon Brandon's lifeless body lying by the roadside. Their screams echoed as they startled the small birds from their peaceful slumber. The hikers called for help, and soon the police were on the scene.

The officers were horrified by what they found - a body that had been mutilated and left for dead.

They worked quickly, cordoning off the area and carefully examining the body for any evidence they could find. The scene was gruesome - the carving on Brandon's chest left no doubt that this was a premeditated murder.

The police began their investigation, poring over the details and looking for any possible leads. They scoured the area around the crime scene, searching for any clues that might help them catch the perpetrator. But as the days wore on, the trail grew cold, and the investigators felt the weight of frustration and sadness as they failed to find any leads.

Frederick had gotten away with another murder.

Guys more good news to share every single one of my stories is going to be sold as an E-Book.

Every Predator Story and every single new story will now be available to read on the go just like a kindle. You can read them on your laptop or phone anywhere and anytime.

Each story will contain its original pictures so nothing will be left out.

Please support this new venture if you can

https://predatorstories.gumroad.com/

Back