the more I think about your situation the more I think you need to get out before you find yourself in a situation were you do not have the freedom to make a move......feel free to write me privately if you wish

very interesting stories meatpie,, iam not necro or something i just joined this group caused of my interest in creepy things,, iam a graduate of nursing so seeing dead or dying people is not big deal to me,, & iam now worked in one of facility in california,,people die in my hands several times.. when i was young iam scared with casket and dead.. but not anymore maybe because i see them most of the time now...

What kind of people usually die in your hands?

Any young dudes?

few times young men die in my hands.. i remember 1 when i was nursing student & my assignment is in emergency .. their is this 21 year old guy a victim of car accident & we need to take off his pants to clean the wound.. he already dying so i hold his hands & tell him to fight but he ddnt make it.. iam sad cause his very good looking & fit.. & with a good size young weapon... & i need to do 2nd to 3rd look on that area..he..he

thats long time ago when iam student,, that time iam not creepy.. & right now iam caring old people i dont think you interested seeing old dead men.. ha.ha.ha,, by the way meatpie u r cute...

Back