Lord have mercy! What a lovely set of pics! Very hot dude

I don't know how to cut and crop pictures from the set but number five is sweet too. Love ass! I'm amazed a dude like this doesn't just intinctively know he's a beautiful corpse that long overdue. Also, I suspect the "suprised" dude approaching with the gal in the second to the last pic, but I guess I'd have to see the movie to find out.

I don't know how to cut and crop pictures from the set but number five is sweet too. Love ass! I'm amazed a dude like this doesn't just intinctively know he's a beautiful corpse that long overdue. Also, I suspect the "suprised" dude approaching with the gal in the second to the last pic, but I guess I'd have to see the movie to find out.
The pictures are from a set of slideshows in the movie. He was actually sun tanning when the two 'detectives' arrived to ask him questions investigating some murder cases I guess. Hell, he IS a beautiful corpse, dead or alive.

I don't know how to cut and crop pictures from the set but number five is sweet too........
EJ all you gotta do (for ImageBam the host we use) is click on the pic you like, when you get to the large pic, scroll down to where it says BB-Code and copy the info you see in that box only.....then come back here and paste.....it's that easy

EJ all you gotta do (for ImageBam the host we use) is click on the pic you like, when you get to the large pic, scroll down to where it says BB-Code and copy the info you see in that box only.....then come back here and paste.....it's that easy

Thanks, man.

Back