fantastic, I like men with not much pubic hair. I would like to pull his forskin back and look at his knob

French men sure are sexy & hot studs in life.

Don't you ever read the desciptions? I know most people are here just for the pics, but we made it clear in the title and thread info that this was a Romanian guy who was a recent immigrant to France.

:sm (41):

A fantastic work of fiction :) Interesting pics - but shouldn't this be in live dudes or art/literature/photoshop? :)

:sm (22)::sm (22):

He def looks very "fishy" !!
Guess that's what happens after yous has been deeply swimming around with them FISHIES all week !

:cool::cool:

Last edited:
Awesome pictures Meatpie. He looks fantastic for having been in water for a week. It must be all of those toxic chemicals preserving him.

Verlup1 - The 'dead guy' has foot prints under his heels, for christ sake, suggesting he was originally standing on that spot and has the freshest body colour for a guy who's been in the sea for a week. A corpse would be enormously swollen - not like that, and certainly not just around the eyes and nose: it's a make-up job. I like fantasy as most folks do, but don't pass it off as real. lol

... not to mention the fibres of prosthetic to the right of his nose :) It's a brilliant piece - don't get me wrong. Love it, but it's not True Gore. :) Believe me, if it was real I'd have stayed away, bluergh... As a nurse I see my fair share of dead people.

Sorry curiosity but I still disagree. I mentioned in my earlier response in the thread that he doesn't seem to have been in the water a whole week. I think Meatpie might be mistaken about that. His nose is not swollen but looks like it's been nipped at by fish or crabs. He was probably pretty dark skinned alive, you can clearly see the surface skin peeling off the face leaving those white spots, which I've seen before in drowning victims. I'm not a doctor but considering my proclivities, I've looked through many forensic books and this is exactly what they look like if they haven't been in too long. I think he must've been there a couple days maybe because he's not bloated yet but the animals did get his eyes, but I'm surprised his mouth hasn't been chewed at. It looks really good with a little bit of tongue sticking out. It doesn't look to me like there are footprints under his feet, there's a trail left from his heels that it seems to me the waves have left. I don't know, that's just what I think.

Gotta agree with verlup here, curiosity...definitely real, but he probably wasn't in the water for a week. Don't know about the "romanian-french" combo, but whatever...take some time to look back through the volumes of pictures on CDG curiosity - you will find that "fakes" do not exist in the true gore sections. Those of us who've been here for many years are not easily fooled.:sm (65):

Back