Unfortunetely friend, only useless dirty women can find someone generally in Internet because the boys are taboo although they are ten times better. But however we can work to solve this problem.

Women are gross, a young fit dead guy is the most beautiful thing on Earth for me.

To be perfectly honest, I find the young slender guys so often posted just as repugnant as women. Nothing against either one or the people who enjoy them, but young guys just aren't my cup of tea.

There's a steady trickle of the men that I do like, but it would be nice to see more athletic (as defined musculature), middle aged men.

[h=1]Home: Random Media Dead Girls -- Views: 3,749,258 can't be wrong.

But they are.
[/h][h=3][/h]

Love woman too, to your post meatpie. Woman to us are just the most beautiful thing in the world. I know maybe to you a guy is but we just have different atteaction. Although there is some prejudice in the US against peope who are not straight., we are just that way. I learn to accept it.,

Guys, I prefer dead guys to dead females for a lot of reasons. It is all personal prefence.

A dead (good) man is a travesty. That's why I don't care much for it. Dead women, on the other hand, usually make for a much more visually appealing gore pic.

And she probably deserved it.

Hi Meatpie, some years back there was a forensic site on the internet, it didn't last long. I FL a lot of them but the male vids are already on here. I haven't seen any of the female vids here though. Should I send them to you to make the determination if they belong in the female thread?

Back