Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
There is a guy from Russia who works in a morgue and posts high resolution morgue photos of dead young guys. All type of death - suicide, hanging, fire, murder - you name it.

No censorship.

But he doesn't have his own website....so dude is posting on a site hosted by an older str8 guy.

The moment the dude posts the older guy crops up and censors all the images of the dead young guys. This has been going on for months.

:very angry:

Ohhh shit I find it so annoying I know the morgue has a huge collection and want to invite him here.

Advise what to do what's the best strategy?

Why does he use that str8 guy's site? Is he str8 himself? Have you approached him? Unless he wants his pics censored, he might find CDG a better hosting site for him as we are much more appreciative here :yes:

The str8 guy is also a morgue worker, he started the site and invited his friends but doesn't like young guys and censors them like crazy.

Sick fuck annoys me like nothing else on Earth. I don't know what to tell the other dude, he posts with no watermarks, no censorship whatsoever.

What is the name of this website? I want to see!! ..... I'de say send him a message and invite him to send his pics here :)

Also this sraight guy is a real piece of shit if there ever was one, what a fucking homophobic sexist pig! Seriously..... Thats some good stuff that needs to be seen and shared! I mean common, Russian guys are the hottest sexiest guys in the world! I imagine even more so when they're dead mmm ;)

Back