B

BoiMeat

Hello ALL, Im new here and i wanted to say Hi! I love cyber role play NO LIMITS OF CORSE!!
I Love no limits age play and snuff scenes, and Beast! In scenes I like to have been raised by my daddy or other older men as a MUSCLE BOY sex slave and meat for slaughter, I like farm scenes were I have been raised as a meat animal, and or scenes were I meet a older man has met me on the internet and slowly brain washed me into letting me give him my life, I also love auction scenes and scenes were I have been sold by the farmer that has raised me as meat of by my old family, at the end of the scene mostly like I like to be dismembered , and gutted alive , or eaten alive by some huge animals, I also like shooting deaths, not really too much into asphyxiation but I’ll try it out to see if you hot, I HAVE NO LIMMITS! THE SICKER THE gorier the better, snuff, scat, blood & guts the better! I have lots of Pics of boys I like to be in the role play scenes ill try to post some here but I have a huge Gallery in ZambiamMeat.com under the screen name of: BoiMeat4eating
I’ll try to post some here and I have lots more if you have Yahoo IMer
I ONLY DO CYBER ROLE PLAY AND I ONLY POST PICTURES OF BOYS I LIKE TO BE IN ROLE PLAY I NEVER POST ANY REAL SELFS OR ANY PERSONAL INFO, I AM NOT LOOKING TO MEET UP FOR REAL OR PHONE ONLY CYBER ROLE PLAY!!!! SO PLASE DO NOT ASK!
I have yahoo IMer I like to use for role play my name on there is : BoiMeat77
I also have AOL IMer: Dadyscyberboy
MSN: BoiMeat@hotmail.com
You are more than happy to add me to ur buddy lists and send me a message sometimes I’m on but invisible just let me know u got my screen name form Cute dead guys so I don’t think its spam! Ok I hope to Cyber role play with some of you guys soon!! Drop me a line Quick! Later:rocks3::tognue2:

Back