Long pig looking for role play chef

CSHARPM

Forum Newcomer
Hi all,

I am a 25M long pig who is neither too skinny nor too fat. I have all kinds of extreme fantasies about being slaughtered and eaten by a dominant chef. I am looking for chefs to role play with or just talk about our fantasies. I would also like to get in touch with like minded long pigs and make some new friends. Note that I am strictly fantasies only and will only communicate via the internet without any real life exposure.

Recently I am very into beheading scenes and I've been dreaming about having my head chopped off and having it brutally fucked by a master chef from both ends. It would be an honor if my head could be kept as a trophy for a handsome chef, and it would be my greatest pleasure that my obedient but lifeless head can serve as a sex toy and provide enjoyment for the chef. Of course, I am also looking forward to have my tender meat made into various cuisines. I bet it's gonna be one of the tastiest meat my chef will ever have.

If you are interested, please find me on wickr @CSHARPM

This is something that interests me i really want to be butchered cooked and eaten

Back