gnomeshole

Forum Newcomer
Hi everyone,
Nice to see others of same interests.

This personally happened to me when I was 12. The memories are burn deep as if it were yesterday. In no way am I promoting any kid try this… I was foolish for attempting it in the first place.

I'm into being hung… have been since I was a young kid. I'd strip naked and hang myself from the garage rafters when no one was home after school. I'd put a towel around my neck first to hide rope marks then tie a non slip noose around my neck before stepping off the chair and dangle in the air for several seconds before getting back up on the chair. One time and my last time for many years afterwards, I started off the same but this time the chair slid back about a foot as I step off, I instantly knew it was out of reach as I dangled in air. I tried hooking my foot on the back of it but this only started me spinning in circles, each time around I'd make a desperate lunge for it with my foot sometimes touching it before starting back around again. I was starting to panic and was kicking wildly as I felt this was it for me. I felt my bladder let loose and my bowels begin to open and warm shit begin to run down my naked legs. I started to think who was going to find my naked body here later on this evening. I could no longer hold my hands around the rope above my head and they dropped to my side, my legs now only scissored out when the chair came into view and then limp for the next go around, I started crying and more shit was expelled me. I figured I had one or two more tries for the chair before I'd black out because it was taking longer to complete each circle. I wanted to save what energy I had till the right moment, if someone had walked in at that moment they would have seen a naked pre puberty 12 year old dead and motionless except for turning clockwise from the rope. As I spotted the chair through the corner of my eye and I though it was taking forever and fear maybe I'd stop short before making it around. As I now turned so it was straight in front of me I mustard what little energy I had left. I threw out my right leg as far as I could hitting the chair but missing hooking it. I then scissored my legs sending my left leg out as far as I could and felt it catch hold of it and slowly drew it in close to me till my right foot could firmly rest on it taking the weight off the rope. With shaking hands I untied the rope from my neck and stepped down to the floor sat down there and cried for several minutes before getting a shower to wash off the shit from my legs. I figured this lasted no more than 4 minutes from start to finish, but felt like hours hanging there.

I didn't attempt this again for 2 decades.

I now have a gay sadistic master friend that's into hard ass beatings and strangulation and noose play. I love the thought of air dancing again for him but I'm not that 110 lb. kid in the garage anymore and afraid I might finish what was started many years ago.

Love hearing from others about their experiences.

Welcome Gnomeshole, sounds like you had a lucky escape. Glad to hear you have someone you can trust for your fantasy games now.

Spectacular intro Gnomeshole. You were lucky that day, but why so young? 12-year-olds hanging themselves is rare, not unheard of but rare and whoever found you would have had the shock of their life.

Do not get into suffocation again, it's addictive. My ex boyfriend loved me to strangle him with a towel, he came hard every time but there is always the risk of brain damage, I absolutely don't recommend that fetish to anyone.

Well Meatpie,
That was many years ago, 41 to be precise and I grew up in a time when the only video game was pong and computers with the basic functions filled entire rooms.
I became infatuated in a few things out of the norm back then such as, other naked boys in the locker room in gym class, bondage, bare ass spankings and noose play. I grew increasingly fascinated with hangings in movies and stories. By 10 I was skilled at making a hangman's noose, and by 11 I was experimenting hanging myself for short periods. It was the summer of my 12 year when I almost ended my life. It was a good thing I wasn't suicidal and didn't use a slip knot and padded the rope because I would never had lasted long enough to finally hook the chair. After that day I didn't try it again and put it out of my mind until I got out of the Army and was visiting my family when the fire department and paramedics stop at the house across the street. We were told that the 12 year old boy living there had hung himself in his room. And my past came back to me in a flood of emotions thinking that could have been me years ago. I tried to find out through the grape vine the details as to what happened to him…which started my interest in seeing dead young men that were killed or killed themselves by hanging.
If I knew how to add a g-rated picture of me at 12 I would have to show what I looked like back then.

Gnomeshole, great post and an interesting insight. Don't try to post a G rated pic of yourself at 12 yrs old, that's paedo territory and thus verboten! (forbidden) Anyone interested will just have to visualise it. I prefer to think of you now, nude, hanging by a rope, body jerking and pissing, death hardon straining skywards about to pump out a final horny load! (Think I'll go and lay down now (or something!)).

At a young age I too saw noosings on westerns on television and stated noosing myself with a belt to the point of pass ing out. I would loop my belt around my neck with the one end through the buckle so it will strangle and hold on to the other send so as I dangled and passout. I all ways wanted to pass out, I loved it. I would fall to the ground and would loosen and I would come around with me a hard-on and pants full of cum. I than started to jack off and hang myself or strangle myself to make me cum. I would wrestle with my frnds to have them strangle me than played the choke out game with them. In high school and college I started to have sex with guys and had them strangle as they sucked e off or I would choke them to make them cum as the jacked off, How with the internet and all the strangle and noose sites I never need to play alone and find lots of hot guys into erotic strangulation and strangle play, I like to meet others on this site, I can ravel at times but mostly love to host in Columbus Ohio. Who want to come to my place for a good strangling,,, Billy

Back