Hello...Anyone can edit my pictures in that way? I can do it by myself you know but I think it is exciting when other guy photoshops your pictures...
 
If anyone is into photo manipulation i would possibly be willing to provide pics. Would love for someone to behead me or saw me in two. Yahoo messenger jmazell1

I posted some pictures of myself for others to manipulate some time ago, but didn't get many takers :-( I would love to end up like you in some of your pictures.
 
I've been thinking of doing vid chats where i show only my feet for all who would like that let me know.
 
These manips are gorgeous, are you still making any these days?
How do you do it?
 
Still around for role play if interested. Yahoo messenger jmazell1
 
Sucks that I don't have messenger. Do you still post pics for others to manipulate?
 
Hi, can you send me your pic? I'd like to behead your pict.

And umm.. Could you put your jeans, please?? :wink:
 
hmm..well, after cutting your head off, by hand, w/ knife & saw, i'd roughly fuck your head, multiple times, then your ass, while looking at your face, then i'd suck your dead , but artificially erect dick for hours. then, you'd be plastinated for sex toy use. thanks for great pics.
 
hmm..well, after cutting your head off, by hand, w/ knife & saw, i'd roughly fuck your head, multiple times, then your ass, while looking at your face, then i'd suck your dead , but artificially erect dick for hours. then, you'd be plastinated for sex toy use. thanks for great pics.

Man, you truly know the true taste
 
Back
Top