Pyro Yoshi

Forum Regular
Two questions actually, but I'll get to that later.

When browsing this site, especially the stories section, I've noticed that most of you tend to like extremely fit, athletic sporty types who work out at least 5 times a week, if not every day. Which is fine. However, I go for guys with average bodies, or those who are on the slender side. Athletes just don't do anything for me, to be honest I actually like a bit of chub on a guy. I want to snuggle with a soft person, not someone who feels like a pile of rocks.

You guys can have all the clean cut ripped jocks (pun not intended btw). Meanwhile, I'll be lusting over the man who received a weightset/a treadmill for Christmas, used it once for half and hour, then moved it into the basement where its been unused and gathering dust for the past six years. So my question is, am I the only one here who likes guys that have average bodies?

My second question is very simple: Are game threads allowed on this site? I was thinking about starting a kiss, fuck, pass game thread, but I won't if it's against the rules.

i agree that the more natural non muscle bound guy is far more appealing to me as well. In my story line in ripped apart on the rack, the first victim is just an average young man in midieval italy while the second fellow is indeed a blacksmith and so by definition fit but not with the the accent on his muscles, rather my interest in character, the brave, self sacrificing guy willing to suffer for a principal, his lover etc. and not a mindless gym buddy
good point..anyway, what is a pass game???
best WS

I am not a fan of guy's who are super muscular. I like thin guys, the skinnier the better. I even like the kinda guy you'd look at and want to give a sandwich to or want to send to rehab because you think he is a drug addict (not really one though) I don't like too much "pushin cushion", but average body type is great as well. I just don't find big muscle bound guy being attractive.

We fantasize about the bodies that we find sexy

My preference is any guy with some belly on him, be it "filled out", chubby, fat, or super chub. Six packs are artificial anyway and if nothing else a tribute to one's own vanity. They're certainly not needed in everyday life except in boxers or MMA fighters. Even then, while they need to be strong abs, or at least enduring, they don't need to be six-packs. I'm a bullet/arrow/blade fan. Unfortunately a twink or a six-pack man would get blown off his feet by a .22. so my preference is a big 'ol bear any day of the week

I like muscled guys but only as I am a cardiophile. I fantasize about their hearts beating and the training would make them strong and powerful and it makes me want to pull their hearts out of their bodies and torture the heart in anyway possible..

I do like cute average guys but I am not into fatties.. I feel nothing for fat people like I feel nothing for women

In my fantasies I want to destroy a body that has been taken care of by its owner and trained to physical perfection.

Last edited:
I want to destroy a body that has been taken care of by its owner and trained to physical perfection.

Sounds reasonable. If a guy works that hard to create a perfect body, I must validate its perfection by destroying it. When Caleb hung the beautiful Nick in his playroom, he said "Michelangelo took a slab of marble and carved a perfect man. I will take that perfect man and, by my own carving, reverse the process."

On the other hand, when my purpose is just have sex, I can be quite happy with a less-than-perfect dude.

Last edited:
I like ordinary guys with average bodies. Guys who want a kiss or cuddle as payment for their service. But with sufficient power to chop off my head with one sexy strike

I like the average Joe body. Doesn't have to be athletic or ripped just someone who is active and takes care of his body. I love a guy with big butt (Rafael Nadal)

my tastes run towards bigger tougher men, not six packs per say but ones that look tough and muscular enough to fit in to fantasies of bulked up convicts ready for execution or tough bikers captured by rival club and executed by them. other big rough guys captured by their enemies to face death at their hands.

Back