Dead guys in biker leathers, as hot as it gets, cheers pal.
Hoy Opasan82 I don't think Meatpie is telling lies, why would he bother too.
You should be wishing him good luck, not having a go at him, after all he might be able to provide us with some more great stuff.
We are suposed to suport each other not rip the shit.

Motorcyclists definitely, but don't have to be in any kind of gear. I love squids!

Thanks gang!

meatpie, are you sure this is the right decision

Definately the right career for me. Pay will be low yes. Parents will be disappointed....but I will be happy to work in a morgue, undress dead guys and put them on tables and toe-tag them.

I wasted five years in university, then two more on a job I did not like and enjoy. It was a stupid office job and even managed a small team and they promoted me and raised my salary.

Basically sitting on a PC from 9 to 5.

Time seemed to drag, I had a sexy colleague and I imagined him naked on a table all the time.

I couldn't wait until I got home and opened my favourite website and watch some morgue or autopsy video.

My friends here know I've been looking for a morgue job for a long time.

I really need a change. After all life is about pursuing your dreams, not feeling stuck like I felt up to now.

meatpie, you have to realize what you are going to deal with will not always be the cute guys. Most of them are old, stinky and disgusting and there will be female bodies as well...i'm not trying to intimidate you. as a friend i just want you to be prepared.

Look I am aware of all that.

I am very worried, I don't live in a fantasy world.

Watching autopsies on the PC is excellent fun but the real ones....I don't know what to expect, I just hope I don't puke.

I might fail yes. It takes time getting used to such a job, I am willing to try it.

Or it may turn out its not that bad after all, I will just wait until Monday and see what happens. They will probably take me to my first autopsy.

I hope I just don't puke or faint, thats my main worry now. I know there are medical students here who have attended autopsies so it would be great if you guys shared your experience with us.

i am very proud of you meatpie. i think that you will be professional enough to treat the old ladies like business. something you maybe will hate doing but you will do it to get to the cute guys. Remember, that an old man, when washed up and toetagged, can be very attractive and handsome too - so don't forget to take pics of some old men and their feet!

If you ever need some help in the summer months, i will come to sofia and we can play dead on the morgue slab together. it will be so cold and sexy.

meatpie, are you sure this is the right decision

I don't know about you but I know for many of us here, this is THE dream job and I love the whole scenario of it: the stain of blood, the smell of chemicals & the metal morgue tray... it all makes me feel so good i think i might be sick

Long way to go, meatpie... but don't be discouraged. Your not in a dream world, evrything has its own pros & cons, just try&deal with the pussy. There are tons of male meat out there and if your so keen on it, they'll be piled up for you.

I just remembered this and mentioned to Arrow how I hope you get that morgue job, and here you go! Congratulations! I told him I hope to do it too someday but it'll have to be when I don't need the money because the pay's bad here. I hope you're able to take pics but don't get in trouble. GOOD LUCK!

WAY TO GO MEATPIE MY MAIN MAN!!!I am soo proud of you!:sm (36): I am sure you will do well! You were born to do that job! Don't worry about the cut in pay...You will be promoted when they see how well you perform at your job! Wear baggy scrub pants and/or a jock strap if it gets to noticeable! CONGRATS! I am so happy that your dream has come true! We will all be there with you in spirit, why wouldn't we be? We don't leave you alone here so why would we leave you alone there, IN A MORGUE? :sm (26)::sm (59): And to anybody WHO SAY'S MEATTPIE IS LYING OR WON'T SUCCEED........YOU CAN FUCK SMOOTH OFF!!!!!

hey, congrats MP. good for you. is not easy at the beginning, specially the smell....uggg..you will feel it all the time even if you are far away, but that is at the beginnig, then you get used to. just be careful with any cut, is easy to get an infection if you have a cut in your hands. After the first weeks, it will be fine, then you will feel more comfortable. Hope you like it and don´t get dissapointed, it takes time but you will like it, and I think it will be a lot more interesting to do than to be in a desk job (my personal opinion).
Good luck you deserve it, and keep us posted..

Higladius.

i am very proud of you meatpie. i think that you will be professional enough to treat the old ladies like business.

Its a forensic morgue only and 90% of the patients are young men who met a violent death or got killed in a car wreck. Also suicide. Lots of young guys hang themselves here or those who are brave enough jump from tower blocks. Old bags don't get into fights so victims are predominantly male. I hope they give me night shifts, I will do my best to take pics and vids.

the pay's bad here.

Pay is low here too but it seems profits are going down everywhere....that is if you have a job at all. I even heard they reduced salaries on the previous job.

CUNTS. I hated my previous job.

I need to move on.

Hundreds are losing their jobs daily here, shops, factories and small businesses shut down.

The Great Depression has hit Bulgaria hard.

is not easy at the beginning, specially the smell....

Yes thats my main worry. They have air-conditioning and large ventilators but still dead rotten meat reeks.

I am very confused. I've wanted this job for so long, I don't want to fail. If I fail I will be also unemployed which will be a lot worse than a smelly corpse.

And you're already excited for your first day. I wish you a beautiful day tomorrow.

Actually my excitement vanished and anxiety has taken over.

I don't know how I will react to the smell and higladius told me when they open the guts the smell is worse than horse shit.

I think you'll do great. I'm so excited for you and jealous too. I wish I could quit my job for the morgue but I actually like my job and it pays well. I would quit though if I didn't need the money. Horse shit's not so bad, they have the cops on horseback here in the parks and I can smell it blocks away. Anyway, you'll get used to it I'm sure. I think I'd be so nervous though, I think my heart would beat so fast the first day I'd worry about getting a heart attack. I hope you have a great first day tomorrow!

dont worry meatpie you can do it! the guts might smell a bit, but lots of people do this job and can cope with the smell. also, think of when you wash them and make them beautiful for going back in the fridge for collection by the funeral home. think of washing their cold feet and cock, and rubbing your hand in their cold dead ass crack. if you get to stay there on your own you can even clean out a dead mouth with disinfectant, and kiss him!

Horse shit's not so bad, they have the cops on horseback here in the parks and I can smell it blocks away.

:sm (58):

dont worry meatpie you can do it! the guts might smell a bit, but lots of people do this job and can cope with the smell. also, think of when you wash them and make them beautiful for going back in the fridge for collection by the funeral home. think of washing their cold feet and cock, and rubbing your hand in their cold dead ass crack. if you get to stay there on your own you can even clean out a dead mouth with disinfectant, and kiss him!

feetboy man that aint real. You are right I must concentrate on the positive sides.

Still I am a nervous wreck.

you must tell me what it is like to hold some dead feet, and to kiss some dead toes. after an autopsy after you have cleaned the body, you should take a clipping of a toenail and take it home with you, maybe a chest hair to go with it! tell me what if feels like to shove cotton up a dead ass and in a mouth and nose. it will be awsome.

Back