Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
64,832
Location
Bulgaria
Middle-aged man dies in his home from a massive myocardial infarction. It came so suddently victim died with his mouth open, just collapsed on the floor. Relatives put up clothes under his head while waiting for paramedics.

There was nothing paramedics could do and the body was taken for an autopsy.

As you can see he tried to keep fit but once your time is up there is nothing you can do about it, just open your mouth and relax.

Cardiovascular Disease (known among health care professionals simply as CVD) is the number one cause of death in developed countries.

There are a stunning 16,700,000 million deaths from CVD every year around the world.

Young, fit athletes die every year too from sudden cardiac death.

Source: WHO


See also: Sudden Cardiac Death
 
beautiful, nice clean passing, no pain, beautiful man needs his toenails cut. I wanna fuck him so hard and blow my hot load in his ice cold mouth
 
I LOVE
 
NICE. He looks really good for a 50 year old. I'm assuming he was about that age.
 
Would you kiss him?
 
Hoooooottt!!! i wanna see his autopsy video pleeeeaaasseee :D
 
KISS HIM??? YEAH AND I'D STICK MY COCK DOWN HIS THROAT AND UP HIS ARSE. I'D PUT HIS TOES UP MY ARSE. WOW I'd suck his cock til it fell off. I LOVE HIM

MATE I LOVE YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!
 
FOUND MORE INFO ON HIM!

I found more information about him on Russian forums.

Dude was 47, died early morning at his home in a Moscow suburb.

He was a Russian bodybuilder, television and radio presenter, actor, author, singer and businessman. He also was the president of Professional League of Strongest Extreme.

When he was young he was a KGB agent!

Some alive pics:

ph115037.jpg


With wife and daughter

115768_image_large.jpg


Vladimir was born Sep 28, 1963 in Moscow.

tur.jpg


Vladimir was a professional wrestler and is recorded in the Guiness Book of Records for managing to pull a 20-ton bus with his left hand!

7963.jpg


66661111.jpg



vladimir_turchinskij_reference.jpg
 
do you think this hunk will be consigned to the flames, or buried and embalmed well in a designer suit, russian style!?
 
PHEW!!!!!!!!! HE WAS BURIED. No open casket pics as far as I can find tho. Hopefully the freezing russian ground and embalming will keep his body fresh in there for a while.
 
just goes to show that even fitness fanatics die of heard disease! so to hell with it Im skipping the gym FOREVER!
 
nice looking older guy, and big feet for a little dude
 
lol
 
Back
Top